6| horror cabins

I pushed the door open making the doorknob break.

I ran out to the open field and looked around. It started to rain and soak all the dead corpse on the ground including me and my friends.

"There are like 30-35 dead corpse here!" Ian cried out. "Oh my God... I think I'm gonna puke" Allegra said as she covered her mouth and bent down to the ground. Sunniva patted her back to help.

"There's More coming!" I shivered as I heard Viktor's voice echoing in my ear. I turned around and saw no one there.

I felt my head hurt and my body shake. I clutched the back of my neck with my right hand as I felt something crawl up my waist.

Then something grabbed me by the shirt and I felt a person breathing heavily behind me.

"Glory, behind you!" Lily screamed as her eyes widened. And I knew right then who was behind me.

I then raised my arm up and pushed it back down as hard as I could hitting my elbow on the person's stomach behind me.

He let go of me and clutched his stomach. He swung his axe around and I ducked down and slid my leg under his making him fall to the ground.

"Run!" I shouted and we all started to run away from him.

He quickly stood up and followed behind us. We reached the lobby and we saw a van and other people running away for their lives. We ran to the van and went inside it.

I wen't in the drivers seat and Sunniva sat in the front seat.

"Do you even know how to drive?!" Allegra screamed. "Yes..." I said. "In go carting that is" I mumbled.

I turned the engine on and the van was now on the road.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We kept on driving and ended up in the forest.

"Where are we?" Lily asked. "Somewhere where he can't get us" Sunniva said.

We stopped at a cabin that looked like it was abandoned. We all came out of the car and went into the cottage.

"We're gonna stay here? But it's dusty, dirty and everything I don't like!" Allegra exclaimed hugging herself.

I busted the door open and the inside wasn't big. But it had some beds enough for all of us.

I walked deeper into the cabin and found a door. I opened it and the worst smell came flowing out of the room.

I waved my hand in front of my face so the smell would lessen. Then, I walked in.

"Ewww! What's that smell?! It smells horrible!"  Lily said as she stepped in behind me.

I squinted my eyes to see through the dark room. I ran my palms on the walls looking for a light switch.

My hand stopped short when I felt a box like structure on mounted on the wall. When I realized it was the light switch, I flicked the little lever up and a blue light turned on that illuminated most of the room.

My heart skipped a beat and then it ran so fast I felt like it could pop out any minute now.

"What is it?" Lily walked closer to me since the blue light didn't really help that much.

She was about to walk a little more forward, but it seemed like she noticed what I was looking at.

When all of reality came back. I started to walk back again and turn.

"Let's just go-" I stopped. Lily turned then gasped.

There he was, across the room, holding roped that were tied around Allegra and Sunniva's necks.