The Plan

"A long time ago, there was an old wizard who kept to himself. But soon four maidens came along and helped the wizard. In return he gave them powers. They were the original Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring maidens."

"Like the fairy tale?"

"Yes. But they are real. And they are not the saints you were lead to believe." Cinder narrows her eyes. "But our side was losing. They were too powerful with the maidens." Cinder explained.

"Amber is the current Fall Maiden."

"But we had no chance of convincing her to join us."

"We needed her powers."

"So you killed her?" .

"No. But I managed to steal some of her powers. Now shes injured but we don't know where she is. And whoever is in a maidens last thoughts gets her powers. SO we need to find her."

"Okay. I understand. I'm still in this."

"Of course. I'd expect nothing less."

"You have my loyalty."
"And you have mine." Cinder said and she kissed me on the lips. She blinked in surprise.

"Uh..."

"Shh."

"Its a thing now." Mercury whispered to Emerald.

"Shh!" Emerald shoved him. Ashe closed her eyes and Mercury and Emerald leave. Shw rubbed her nose and curled up against Cinder. She put her arm around her back.

"Everything will be okay, my dear Ashe." She said as she rubbed her back. "I promise." .