1 on 1

One on One time. Yang vs. Mercury.

This is gonna be good.

Cinder got up and Ashe wenr to follow her but she shakes her head no. Ashe nodded and she sat back down, and she watched Yang and Mercury fight. She flinched as Yang won. She watched as she puncheed him in the knee. She winced again but she knew he was faking. Emerald runs to him and she forced herself to stay in her seat and she blinked as the horror on Yang's face got to her.

*** flash back ***

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Cinder asked her.

"Yes." She narrowed her eyes. "I want to be strong."

"Of course. Your mother has held you back." She clenched my fists.

"I want to be feared."

"Oh?"

"Most of all, I want to be powerful!" She slammed her fist on the table. "And my is in the way! Kill her!"

"I will." She nodded to her. "Trust me."

"I trust you."

*** present ***

Ashe got up and she ran to Emerald. She saw Cinder as a nurse and she got on the ship.

"Ugh...headache. One mind I can handle but two is a stretch."

"You all performed marvelously. Driver included."

"So...you think it worked."

"Enough. Our Mercury put on a wonderful show. He was quite brave." Cinder said. Mercury was fixing his legs.

"These things aren't exactly cheap you know."

"So what's next?"

'You and I will ensure that our next match up goes just as smoothly." Cinder asked.

"What about me?"

"You get to lay low until the end. We wouldn't want people to see you on your feet and this all be for naught now would we?"

"Can do."

"I'm gonna go rest. I'm not feeling so well." Ashe sais.

"Alright." Cinder nods. She rushed out of there and went to her room and she sat down, breathing heavily. She sighed and put her head in her hands.