Chapter eight

My vision blurs and I don't know exactly what's going on but I feel the same pair of hands dragging me.

     I try to kick but just end up getting hit again so I stop.

"Just set her down over there," a voice says that seems strangely familiar.

"Gosh what does she eat!"

What a way to build self asteam.

"Mason stop being a wimp and drag her over here!" the first voice says again.

    I have no idea how I'm going to get free.

Heck, who are these people!

     Am I even alone? Is hunter here?

"Let her go! She doesn't even know what's going on!" I hear another voice.

     This one scares me. It's Hunter.

     I try not to move so they think I'm still knocked out. The same pair of hands sets me on a chair and wraps me with rope. Next comes the duck tape and a big brown sack. (I may have peaked a little)

     It never really occurred to me that my life could literally end at any minute. Nobody is here to save me. Im alone.

     I hear someone getting hit.

     "How bout you shut her up you little twerp. I've seen you guys together and that's enough. She knows enough to ruin this whole operation in the snap of my fingers!" the voice says again.

"Yeah, what did you expect we would do when you bring her here? Just show her everything and hand her back into the cops?!"

"I don't know but you can't do this! Just don't hurt her.." hunter says.

"Don't worry this wont hurt a bit." the voice says again picking something up from the table.

    All of a sudden I hear a small click and the blood rushes down.My screams can even be herd through the ducktape.

Hunter screams too.

He rushes over to my side and I realize,he thinks I'm dead.

     The blood continues to to rush through the wound which I've now narrowed down to somewhere in my upper thigh and stomach. Yet it hurts everywhere. I can't even feel my legs.

The only thing I can feel in Hunter crying into me.

"Come on boy get off of her!"

"Yeah we need to Finnish her off!"

"If you want her, you have to get through me."

      Just then the door breaks open. and three shots are fired. I hear a body fall to the ground and another grabs my chair.

Yet again my 'dead' body is being dragged into a mysterious location.

I scream again and manage to move my arm before I'm out again.

-----------------------------------------

     When I finally wake up, I have bandages wrapped all around my body but I still have a feeling that I'm not safe.

I'm not in a chair anymore.

I don't have tape or the sack either, which I have to say feels amazing.

I am however still tied.

     Someone next to me whispers "your hands, my hands, tied up like two ships," and I realize its hunter.