✎ About Page

This work is my first work for Shokugeki no Soma or Food Wars! It's because even after the characters explained and showed everything in the manga and anime, I still don't know much about food except for these facts: food is love, food is life, and food is delicious.

This work was meant to be a one-shot, but now it's a collection of connected one-shots. They may or may not be in chronological order, and there will be timeskips. 

The connected one-shots will have a white heart ♡ in the chapter title while the outliers have a filled heart ♥!

The central pairing is Tsukasa Eishi/Female Reader, but there will be a few occasions that hint at Various Male Characters/Female Reader relationships since I like Reverse Harem.

If you think you see even a tiny hint of Various Female Characters/Female Reader, I swear that the female characters only greatly admire the reader's character. Though it can be mistaken for romantic feelings, it will not cause anyone to question their sexuality.

『Disclaimer』

I do not own Shokugeki no Soma or Food Wars!【credits to Yuto Tsukada and Shun Saeki and other related personnel】

I do not own the majority of the descriptions of anything related to Shokugeki no Soma【credits to the contributors of shokugenisoma.wikia.com】

I do not own the pictures【credits to their rightful owner/s and creator/s】

I do not own the Reader 【but Tsukasa Eishi does, or so I've been told】

『Notes and Warnings』

There will be typographical and grammatical errors and other errors and mistakes such as characters from Shokugeki no Soma being out of character.

I will give little to no explanation for the food preparation, presentation, and enjoyment in this book since I have no idea how to construct those detailed paragraphs.

The recipes included in this book are all available on Google. I only know how to eat food, not make them.

Slow Updates!

This page will be updated accordingly.