♡ Nice To Meet You Again【part 1】

Faint rustling was heard above the lass, who made her look up a bit. It seemed like something or someone was inside the "Ceiling Area" above her. [Last Name] stopped combing her hair for a moment and just waited for what will happen. As expected, a part of her ceiling was detached, and then...

"Good morning, [Last Name]-chan!" she would have been alarmed and shocked when she saw that it was Isshiki who wanted to greet her at five in the morning, but due to what happened the night before, nothing weird that will happen will no longer surprise her as long as it involves the said male in any way.

She glanced up and sent the male a warm smile before greeting him back. Ishhiki asked her a question which she agreed to without missing a beat.

"Then, I'll meet you out at the back!" he exclaimed, and she nodded then her ceiling was patched up again. She picked up the comb again and brushed a few more before tying her hair up with a ribbon, and she straightened her blouse before grabbing her phone to message someone.

"What a pretty field you have here, everyone," [Last Name] commented once she arrived at where Isshiki was with the other members of the Polar Star Dormitory, which were the raven hair guy from the night before, the only female who she assumed is an upperclassman because she hasn't seen her in a class before... and probably another one or two that she hasn't seen yet. Their faces brightened with her comment; they take pride in their fields and crops, after all.

"You got good eyes, [Last Name]-hai," the only female upperclassman in the dorm stated, which made her smile a little. She wonders about the '-hai' suffix, though, but she ignores it anyway, thinking it was probably a habit of the said upperclassman.

"May I help?" she asked, and the male with raven hair nodded before walking to the farthest plot from where she was. [Last Name] would have questioned his actions, but due to what happened in their first meeting... she doubts that her upperclassman will go anywhere near her or the Polar Star Dormitory's warden, Daimidou.

"We still need to harvest a few crops from over there, and our mighty 'senpai' seems to be... having a hard time picking the right ripe ones. Can you help him with that, [Last Name]-hai?" she nodded with a slight smirk, feeling confident of her judging skills. The female upperclassman waved her right hand and wished her good luck before returning to her work. Isshiki smiled at her and gave her a thumbs-up before going back to plowing the fields.

The lass walked up to the plot that the upperclassman pointed at earlier while rubbing her palms together. It was still pretty cold in the morning, after all. She would have blown air to her hands, but she knew she would only feel colder. Once she was near enough to the plot that they pointed at, she saw a mop of blue hair among the plants.

"Good morning, senpai," she greeted, and she swore that the person jumped and was attempting to stand up quickly but fell instead. She worriedly hurried to his side and aided him in standing up, and when he did, he showered her with an endless amount of "Thank you" and "I'm sorry," which she dismissed immediately.