♡ First Meeting

『third person's point of view』

Approximately about a month has passed since the entrance exam and those who were able to pass are all now gathered in one place. The place where cooking is everything- Tōtsuki Culinary Academy. It's the Middle School Section First Years Opening Ceremony and they were listening to the speech of the current director of the Academy, Director Nakiri Senzaemon.

Not much time has passed and they were all required to attend their first few classes in the Academy. Some walked with reluctance due to the negativity eating them up, taking over their thoughts and emotions. Other students sucked it up and thought that they would be able to get over it if they just face it. While a handful of students head to their classes with confidence- may it look like they're really aware of it or they're oblivious to it and just think of the day as their usual normal day.

A certain female with [Hair Color] hair and [Eye Color] eyes walked alone to her first class while ignoring the stares that she's receiving from other students and she's even ignoring their whispers. Despite keeping her usual expressionless face with a friendly yet authoritative aura around her, she was mentally pouting and grumbling under her breath.

Majority of the classes are all about deepening their knowledge about the basics of food preparing and its ingredients and they will have all sorts of lectures about cooking theory, nutrition, sanitation, agriculture, and management. A few were classes that she's actually quite looking forward to because they are classes with cooking drills where they will actually cook. 

"The Middle School Section of Tōtsuki Culinary Academy is all about testing a student's techniques and knowledge... but the High School Section is about testing a student if they have the guts to live as a chef." [Last Name] thought with a small smirk on her face. She's not being arrogant or egotistical or anything like that, but she's confident that she'll pass the Middle School Section with ease.

After all, she's the [Last Name] [First Name].

"I didn't immediately believe the rumors but..."

"They are all true! THE [Last Name] [First Name] is here!"

"I thought she already finished her studies?"