First Letter.

“The world is not a wish-granting factory.” 

-John Green

----------------------

Dear John Green,

Hello there. 

I am not going to say what my gender is, or who I am. I'll just let your mind imagine who I could be and what my story is. 

I guess I should explain something though. I know you will not recieve nor see these letters to you. If you do though, I would actually be shock and probably surprised by the most part that a writer like you have the time you actually read this little thing.

Might I have to add, your story "The Fault In Our Stars." is by far the most depressing, yet beautiful story ever. Oh might I also add, how you made millions of people cry yet I didn't shed a tear. Now, don't think I am lying because I am not. I'm more of the type of person who will cry when watching a movie, for example I cried while watching Finding Nemo.

Don't laugh at me. Actually go ahead.

I was crying in tears with my family because we thought Nemo died and felt the father's fear and depression of losing his son (almost losing his son TWICE). I also cried during the last Batman movie, I actually thought Batman died and that struck me hard in the core of my heart. I like Batman and I didn't think he deserved to die.

NOW. Don't think I believe that Hazel and Gus deserved to die. I'm definetly not saying that. I loved Hazel and Gus's character, they were both interesting yet beautiful characters who deserved to live longer. I also love Issac and believe that his girlfriend, Monica shouldn't deserve a wonderful guy like him. (She deserves to have her car being pelted by eggs.) Yes I understand the whole concept of how Monica was afraid but dumping a guy who was about to become blind, wow talk about the most horriblest and inhumanity thing you could even do.

Might I also say how I am in love with Gus's character. He was this being who would put a smile and make you laugh through the tough and slick. He's by far my most favorite character. If I found somebody like him in real life, I would be pretty happy to have somebody like them.

Well, I must go now.

I shall continue this letter a few minutes later or so.

From,

A fellow human being who likes your book.