Fourth Letter.

“Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'. I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.” 

― John Green, Looking for Alaska

------------------------

Dear John Green,

I like that quote up above, it is actually pretty interesting. It makes you wonder if there is somewhere out there that is beautiful, and just I don't know filled with magical creatures? Ha. Just joking around, you see I'm putting my own humor into this.

Actually, I believe there is somewhere out there that is beautiful. I think Thomas Edison was talking about Heaven, I know that Heaven will be this perfect, wonderful, beautiful place where everything will make you happy to be going there. Or maybe he's not talking about that and I'm assuming things.

Honestly, is it a bad thing for me to want to believe that there is a beautiful place out there? I bet your response would be, something all accurate and just reliable. Well I know there is a beautiful place out here in this world, I mean. We just have to take a look closer, and we'll figure out that everything around us actually does have a beautiful feature to themselves.

That reminds me, I don't understand how everyone says there is no beauty in this world. When in reality, we have beauty all around us, it's just hiding away from our eyes and only seeking to come out when meeting somebody who actually cares. Like for example, magical creatures hide from everyone but when faced by somebody who believes, they appear. But everyone still calls that human crazy. It's sad really. It's sad how we judge others.

I bet Augustus, Hazel and Issac didn't like how everyone judges everyone. They probably wanted everyone to accept them for who they are, and to stop trying to change them or fix them. They honestly probably loved being themselves. (I love them all. I hate Monica though. I repeat, I dislike her strongly.)

Monica reminds me of the people who don't believe and are too scared to believe, or look for the beauty. Instead, she's more like somebody who hides away their fear and tries their hardest not to come in contact with anything that can trigger fear. (Then why did she choose to go out with Issac, even though she knew he was going to become blind?) She knew. She thought he wouldn't become blind. She loved him.

I don't believe that.

I'm sorry but I will not believe that the very women who left Issac, and never EVER responded or talked to him will love him. She is nothing more but a horrible being for doing that. I repeat again, I don't like her.

From,

A human being who  wonders about the world.