Sixth Letter.

Dear John Green,

Our society is turning upside down. 

I should probably tell you one thing about myself, I go on this writing website. And on this website, if there is a male species, or even a female who is very well in convincing every female in this whole wide world that they are a male. All the females are simply bonkers for them. 

If I must explain it a bit, some of the females on here go to the content of spamming their messages boards, and probably also their inbox with messages like "Hey ;)" or "Hello there. :)" Or simply going on and on, and seeming like a VERY clingy girlfriend. 

I am sorry ladies but if you don't want yourself to come off as desperate or clingy, please stop overloading messages onto the poor male species message board. I am pretty sure, they are wanting to be nice (they're probably deep inside, screaming and pulling every hair out of their skull.) but dears, they're going insane with the amount of messages flying their way.

I feel sorry for the female species who don't act this way, but since many, and when I mean many, I mean like probably about 80% to 90% almost of the female population doing that. 

(God bless the male species who come into content with their MANY fangirls. God bless and godspeed your way!)

Now John Green, I am telling you this because I think if I ever send you this letter, you're most likely going to be laughing and wanting to see this with your own eyes. And I promise you, you will face palm yourself of how strange our society is becoming.

From,

A human being who is displeased with our society.