Eighth Letter.

Dear John Green,

I think I'm going to end writing to you from here.

I'll just go ahead and say some things. 

I love Augustus, he was a great character and had a way of making people feel the feelings. He also doesn't deserve to die. I wished he lived longer so that way, I wouldn't be here raging at times. 

I love Hazel, she just has this way of knowing about life, and also not really giving a care in the world. She accepts her death, and so does all of the other characters. 

I hate Monica. She was pointless. And by far one of the characters which I wished swapped places with Augustus.

I love Issac. Whenever he was angry and thrown stuff, I sort of laughed and smiled not because I found it hilarious but because it's good to let all of your anger out. I feel bad for him though, and I bet he wouldn't want that. So I will simply say, I admire him.

I love Hazel's father, he was emotional and just a sweet character. It's wonderful to have characters like him.

I don't really despite Peter. I understand where he's coming from, he must have been hurting a ton from his daughter's death. I don't blame him. But still. It was rude of him to be hurtful with his words choice.

I love Ana's hamster.

I love everyone.

From,

A fan.