Moving

Depression, a mental health disorder where you have a sad feeling all the time. Anxiety, a mental health disorder characterized by worried thoughts. These are the two mental disorders that control my life. Hi I'm April, and to make my life worse,  I am moving to a pretty awful place today. At least, I think it's awful. I moving to a town named Golden, Colorado. I don't know how to feel about moving, back in LA, I was constantly bullied by everyone at school. The only guy that would love me for who I was, was Dylan.He was my sunshine on cloudy days, he made my terrible life a little less shitty.Until the day my life went back to being terrible.Anyway, we were pulling up to the house upon Mulberry Street.My new house was a light gray with lavender bushes along the front of the house.I loved lavender, it reminded me of Dylan. When school ended for the day, we would go hang out in front of the schoolyard where the lavender bushes bloomed every spring.

See, the thing is, I'm not like emo. In fact, if you saw me walking down the street, you would think that I must have everything going my way. I had light blonde hair, pale blue eyes, basically every girl you see on the street.Every day, I wear pastel colors to try to disguise myself. You know, pale pink, lavender, baby blue. And I always wear a light grey beanie, no matter the weather.How's that for a normal 17-year-old. The good about moving here is wearing a beanie every day is normal.Also, I love cold weather.

I unpacked my car, my parents, their car, and I took all of my boxes up to my room.As I was unpacking my clothes and stuffing them into the dresser, I saw a street hockey game down the street from my window.I looked at the player with brown hair was going past the other boy. Just as I was resting my head on my elbow on the window sill, Rosie rubbed against my leg.

"Hey, pretty kitty," I say as I pick her up off the floor and put her on my freshly made bed.

As I laid down on the bed, Rosie at the foot of the bed, I got on my phone. Petting her grey and black fur, I see that I got a text from my Ex, Collin.

C: i miss you :(

A: you didn't miss me when you dumped me in front of your friends to "look cool"

C: that was a mistake

A: your too late i already moved to colorado

C: that doesn't matter

A: goodbye collin

A:april16893 has blocked you

I turned off my phone, I went downstairs and grabbed the dog leash

"Where are you going?" Noah asked

"Taking Raider for a walk," I responded

"We just got here," he said with a whiney tone

"Ok, well it not my job to entertain my two 15-year-old brothers all day," I said with sassy tone

"What's her problem?" I hear Josh say behind me.
" Probably that time of the month," Noah said rolling his eyes

Raider was right by the front door wagging his tail. He always knew what would happen when I grabbed his leash.When I was walking out onto the driveway, I see the same boy that was playing street hockey now playing frisbee.Raider ran towards the frisbee as fast as he could with me running behind him, yelling at him to stop.One the frisbee was almost to the boy's hands, Raider got the frisbee before he could catch it.

I landed on his chest, picking my head up I hear him say

"Well that was exciting," he said with a sarcastic tone.