001

Kevin Pov.

There He Stood Between His Two Idiot Friends Eddy and Ed He Doesn't Deserve to Be Standing There With Those Dorks. He's Smart, Beautiful and Cute and Those Two Dorks Waist All That By Making Him Do Ridiculous Scams and Odd Little Shit that Are Totally Not Worth His Time.

Double D Caught me Staring at him and He Immediately Turned Red and Looked away. i Couldn't Help but not Stare at Him His Slender Feminine Figure, That Gap Between His Teeth and His Perfectly Crystal Blue Eyes I Just Couldn't Get enough of him.

" Umm Earth To Kev.." Naz Waved Her Hand in My Face Calling me back From my Thoughts Thank God She did Because i Was Entering Naughty
Land. " Staring At Double Cutie Again Kev ? When are You Gonna Walk Up to Him and Just Kiss Him already He Clearly Likes You Back.." Naz Said Looking With me at Double D Who Had his Faced Buried into Some Book While The Two Dorks Talked his Ears Off. " Not That Easy Naz.."

" Why ? Because Your Mr.Popular and His Double Cutie Dorky ? That Means Shitzz Boy. You Been Crushing On Double Dorky Since Ever So Man Up Already Or Lose him.." Naz Said Snapping her Fingers all Sassy Like. I Rolled My Eyes at Her as if i could Lose Double Cutie i Mean have You seen How Hot i am ?. Okay So You Know Nobody Could compete with The Great Kevin Star Player on The Basketball Team.

" Double D !!.." Everyones Attention Turned Towards The Mysterious Boy Standing at The School Builings Entrances. Once He Stepped More into the Light My Jaw Dropped and Ladies Heads Turned They Went Crazy For The Boy Who Stood there. Chad From Our Rival Schools Team Ugh Chad Ticked me off since He Had it all Money , Good Looks , He Was Smart , A Good Player and He Became Friends With Double D and a Little Birdy Told me Ake Naz That Chad has the Hots For Double Cutie.

" Oh salutations Chad How Are You Doing on this Fine Day ?." Double Cutie asked him. He Smiled with him. " I am Doing Okay Just a bit under the Weather since i have Killer Headache.."

" Oh Dear that doesn't Sound Good at all If You Come by Later i might be able to help With that.." Double D Said With a Worried Expression on his Face. i Felt a Pang of Jealously Hit me Hard i Wish Double Cutie Would Look at me like that when i Feel sick too.

" Nahh That's Totally Fine Double D Just getting to see you has already made me Feel so much better.." Double D Blushed and Looked Down at Floor While Chad Smiled Looking at him. Bleh so Cheesy and Pathetic Of Course Double D Would eat it Up he Loves Cliché Stuff like that.

" Oh Kevin !!!.." Chad Shouted From Where he Stood and Waved at me.

" Must Suck Not being able to Talk to The Boy You Like it must make You Jealous seeing me With him.." He Spoke up Boldly With a Smirk Naz and Everyone Standing there Went ' Ohhh'. Double D Looked Up at me but i immediately Teared my Eyes Away From Him to Glare at Chad.

" Pfff as if i Would Ever Like someone like Double Dorky Over there.." I Didn't mean that at all i Honestly Love Edd But I don't know why i am Saying all This. I Glanced Over to Double D to See him Clenching his Fits trying to Hold back his Tears. The Bell Rang and Everyone bolted Out of the Hallways to get to Class. I Stood There Looking at Edd Who Was Trying so Hard not to Cry.

" Ed--.." Double Cutie Ran away Before i Could Say what i wanted to say Which was ' I am Sorry and That i Love You '. I Heard Chad Chuckled Slightly Shoving his hands into his Pocket.

" Really Pathetic Kevin Hurting The Boy You Like Like that. Your a Jerk.."

" Shut The Fuck Up Chad !!.." i Glared at him And he Simply Just Laughed at me before Walking Off Leaving School Grounds.

I Need To Cool off and Then i need to find double D and Apologize to Him For Being Such a Jackass when all i ever wanted to do was love him.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

A/N : Ever Since i was a Kid and I Watched Ed Edd and Eddy I Lowed Key Shipped Kevin and Edd To me when i watched them on Screen There was something There Something Magical There. Hope You Enjoyed this Chapter Let me Know What Y'all Think My Adorkables.