Farewell

When I got home the house was empty except for Max, our Labrador. There was a note on the fridge telling me that Mum and Steven wouldn’t be back till about seven. So that left me three hours to do what I had to. I went upstairs to the Master bedroom and looked through my parent’s folders, then through all Steven’s recent emails. Don’t ask me how. A tip I received from Danny.

I read the emails and realized my suspicions were confirmed. The same email Mr. Jackson had in his mail was in his. I reread the message, hoping Danny was mistaken. But I had to admit the description had to be of me. Hopefully this trip with Danny was going to reveal some answers. If you could call it that. More like a suicidal mission.

 I searched through the house for things to take with me. My passport and ID, 150 quid from the money jar in the cupboard and credit card. I grabbed my rucksack and stuffed it with essentials; box of matches, a torch, spare change of clothes, rain coat, some food and water, first aid kit and binoculars. I put on my watch, and slipped my Swiss army knife into a side pocket. I ran up to my room and picked up my palm top and its waterproof cover and strapped it around my waist. Grabbing a pen and paper I scribbled a message for my parents saying I was partying with friends and that I would be back in two days. I was just through the front gate when I realized I probably wouldn’t see this place for a long time. I turned around and gave the house a silent farewell.

*

I know! Im sorry! It's still too small right? I promise i'll try to make them longer next time! By the way im talking about the chapters. Oh and please comment and fan. Thank you!