Chp. 6 Eggs

Early the next morning I woke up to the beautiful smell of eggs and toast. Wait. Shit. I was supposed to be planning on how to get away from this guy. I guess I was pretty tuckered out last night though. He watched my every move from the minute I walked into his house, I couldn't even take a shower without him standing right outside the door. Gotta admit, would've been hot if he- NO. Stop thinking about that stuff, Ian. I was actually very comfortable sleeping on his couch. It's like he watched over me which made me feel safe. Even though in reality he's watching me so I don't do anything crazy but you get the point.
"Hungry, Jay?" He asked. I nodded. I don't think I've had a proper meal in a long time. Josh brought me a plate and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. God, it looked so good. I started digging in right away and Josh seemed very pleased that I did so. "Holy shit these are the best eggs I've ever had". I said before stuffing some more into my mouth. Josh shrugged. "It's really just eggs and toast, but I'm glad you like it". Like it? I loved it. To him it's normal but I really don't eat cooked meals often. Yeah, we get a lot of money from y'know the 'job' but my mom wasn't a cooker. "Got any orange juice?" I asked as I stuffed my face some more. Josh rolled his eyes. "We're gonna have to teach you some manners". Manners? I'm a gentleman, I have manners. I ignored his rude comment and once he brought me the juice I chugged it down and slammed the cup back down onto the table.
"Ahh.. That hit the spot. Soo Mr. Sex- I mean Cop. What're the plans for today?" He grinned. "Were you just about to-" "COP. I SAID COP. Now, plans?" Josh chuckled and leaned himself on the back of the sofa. "Well, until we find Sam, not much. I mean, I gotta go on patrol but to me that's nothing". Hah. Like they'd find him, I can't even find him when he goes into flee mode. "Okay so you're going on patrol and that leaves me to guard the house right?" I grinned. That would be a perfect opportunity to escape. "Nope! It's YOUR friend so you're coming with. Also I'd be an idiot to leave you home alone. I don't think eggs and toast is enough to bribe you to stay". I frown. The eggs were close.
"Alright, since I'm coming with what's the plan?" I asked, leaning back with a yawn. I subconsciously rest my feet on the coffee table and Josh shoots me a look immediately making me take them off. "No feet on my coffee table" he stated. I sighed and nodded. "The plan is to use you as my guide and you get to take me to Sam". Okay not going to lie, that's a pretty good plan. His biggest issue is getting me to talk though. "and if I don't like being used?" He grinned. "Then I'll do everything in my power to find out who you really are and send you home to your parents." A shiver went down my spine, this guy meant business. "Fine fine, when do we leave?" "30 minutes or so, one sec." I watched him wander into a room, possibly his bedroom, and return with a stack of clothes. "Here," he said throwing them at me. "Get changed, I'll be packing my gear. Oh and-" he looked at me. "Don't do anything stupid".

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Remember guys, giving me feedback helps me write the story. -Egtastic
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷