6. Catwalks

{Backstage Sunny Stadium | Sunyshore City}

|Dawn|

"Just twenty more minutes." I sighed to myself nervously.

I was one of the first to have already been styled as the experienced models got more attention.

The opening performance had just ended, and now the designer, Lila, had gone to give her speech.

The theme for this fashion show was 'Flowers' and all of the models looked amazing. It was a miracle I'd made it through the preliminary auditions and into the show, an unforgettable experience.

"What else would you expect from Blue?" Henri appeared in my reflection, and my face creased in worry as I met his eyes.

"Don't I look immature compared to everyone else?"

Having conversations with some of the models was enough to prove that I was like a little kid. Cynthia, Jasmine, Glacia and Flannery all thought I was adorable, but they was only a few compared to the others. Many of the women saw me as inexperienced and consequently, looked down on me.

"You look gorgeous Blue." Henri reassuringly placed his hands on my shoulders, "You're living up to the name. Take this as an opportunity for a live debut."

I sighed, "I can imagine myself tripping and falling over everyone."

"Look at yourself again." He murmured.

I gazed back at the mirror, holding a hand to my pounding heart nervously. The hair extensions made my head feel heavy against the light blue flower tied on. My dress was mesmerising, it flowed to my knees in an icy white against embroidered flowers. On top of that was the matching midnight high-collared mini-top.

 On top of that was the matching midnight high-collared mini-top

"Gorgeous." He whispered into my ears and I blushed slightly as his breath warmed me.

I turned away from the mirror and gazed up at Henri, meeting his green eyes and smiling.

"What?" He asked in amusement.

"I'll make you proud." I promised.

His face broke into a mischievous grin and my heart skipped a beat, like it wasn't pounding already.

"I've got to get back to the seats," He cautiously looked around before gently kissing my lips, "if you fall, I'll catch you."

I watched his his figure fade, my heart thumping from nerves and his parting actions.

"Alright, positions!" A voice called, and I snapped out of it.