Introduction

Welcome one and all to The Reading Room's profile guide!

The world of literature is brimming with undiscovered masterpieces that are waiting to be read.  The Reading Room aims to help you discover a treasure trove of literary brilliance that has remained under the radar for far too long.  We hope that you join us on our journey to uncover and promote the works of these accomplished yet underrated authors.

So our question to you today is, which literary hidden gem will you discover and share next?

Remember:  Read, comment and vote on stories you enjoy.  Always be positive.  Let's build a great community together!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them!

WHAT YOU CAN FIND IN THIS GUIDEBOOK?

This guide was created to help you navigate the profile and to get an overview of everything going on and how things work around here on The Reading Room.  You'll find everything you need to know about this profile and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with this profile.

📚 Do you want to broaden your reading horizons and discover new books, authors and genres?

📚 Do you love reading challenges?

📚 Do you live for competition?

📚 Do you have a hard time deciding what you want to read next?

📚 Or do you simply enjoy discussing books with fellow readers?

Reading takes you places.  Where in the world will your next book take you?