arrow [ ☁ ]

arrow cox
eighteen
single
straight
fc: ethan dolan
tagged accounts;

background

arrow is the twin brother of archer. him and his brother have always been extremely close and everything family wise, for them is the same. growing up and going to school however was a lot harder for him. he was a very shy kid and he didn't know how to open up to other people and just be social in general. because of this he didn't have many friends. however he eventually got over that and even though he is still very shy and quiet at times he still can talk to others normally and have a conversation. despite him being so shy he does like to meet and talk to new people all the time, he just has a hard time approaching them. he's also very smart and intelligent and he was actually known as one of the smartest kids in school. he never got in trouble or went to any parties like his brother did and he was actually a really good kid. after he graduated high school he got excepted into stanford university and he's currently studying to become an doctor. he loves to help people who are in need any way he possibly can and the though of being a doctor was also a great idea, even since he was little. he still keeps in contact with his brother even though he's in new york and arrow is in california. it is hard for him because him and his brother are so close and have been for their whole lives but whenever he isn't busy with school and his brother isn't busy with work they try to see each other as much as they can.