clove [ ☁ ]

clove brown
nineteen
single
straight
fc: meredith mickelson
tagged accounts;

background

clove was born and raised in los angeles california and she grew up as an only child. she comes from a very wealthy family and she was spoiled a lot growing up. her parents work in the music industry so they've always been wealthy. growing up her childhood was great. she was never neglected growing up and she came from a very kind and loving family who always supported her no matter what. in high school it was pretty great for the most part. she was very popular and head cheerleader as well. the only downside was that everyone thought she was a stuck up bitch because she comes from a rich family. there were always rumors going around about her. at first it bothered her a lot but after a while she got more used to it and learned how to brush it off. after high school she moved into her own, nice apartment not too far from where she grew up and she's currently working as a aspiring model. clove is a very loving and sweet person once you really get to know her. she's a very charming person and she can come off as a flirt at times. she's a very calm and laid back girl, she hates loud parties or big crowds because that's not the type of person she is. she hates when others judge her before they get to know her, even though it's been happening her whole life it still bothers her a lot sometimes. she's a very hardworking girl and she's never the type to give up on herself or someone else she cares about. she's also the jealous type as well and she isn't afraid to admit it at all.

 she's also the jealous type as well and she isn't afraid to admit it at all