archer [ 🌙 ]

archer cox
eighteen
single
straight
fc: grayson dolan
tagged accounts;

background

archer was born and raised in orlando flordia. he has a twin brother named arrow and they're fiv minutes apart. he comes from a very loving family and always got along with everyone growing up. it was always very easy for him to make friends and meet new people and he was very known and popular when he was in school. however he always struggled with school work and he was never really good at actually doing anything productive in school educationally. he barely graduated high school with the help of his twin brother and he's now living in New York and is currently trying to pursue his lifelong dream of becoming an actor. he's a very outgoing and charming person once you get to know him. he loves to help people whenever he can and he likes to make people smile and just happy in general because it makes him happy. he can be very wild at times and he does like to break the rules and get in trouble whenever he can. he's also very chill and laid back and he doesn't like when people are uptight because they stress him out. but despite all that he still likes to give others chances and believes that everybody deserves a chance. he believes that first impressions mean a lot and he is a very welcoming and warm-hearted person. archer is also a very flirtatious person at times and he is the jealous type as well and he isn't afraid to admit it. he still likes to keep in contact with everybody in his family especially his twin brother and they see each other whenever they possibly can.