Ask 6

@Mialoveskawaiicats asks "*kicks down the door* WHAT UP B**CHES!!!! SORRY ABOUT THE DOOR,BUT I DON'T CARE ANYWAY...I have no idea why I'm here..... My brother:You were going to give out some dares and asks Me:RIGHT....*gets my list of asks and dares* Dare 1 for

Ask 1 for everyone:Favorite video game? Dare 2 for Erred:Skate board off a cliff and scream "I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!" My brother:She is gonna die you know... Me:NAH SHE WILL BE FINE... Ask 2 for Everyone:Who really IS the best camper? My Brother:NO ONE IS!! Me:AND NEITHER ARE YOU My Brother:I don't even go to ca- Me:ANYWAY... Dare 3 for Nurf:Your banned from knives Ask 3 for Dolph: Are you Hitler? (MINI HITLER CONFIRMED..) Ask 4 for Nerris:What is your favorite movie (Reason I want to know is because I think that she likes Doctor Who and Lord of the rings,but I want to know which one she prefers) Dare 4 for Preston:Banned from theater And dare 5 for everyone:.......BE NICE AND NO CURSING *cough* MAX *cough* ANYWAY BOIII *jumps out the window* My brother:.........I'm sorry about her *walks out of the door*"

Max: Oh holy fuck. Well... ask 1 is probably just some nerdy shit for the others so...

Ered: I'd rather not die today...

Neil: The best camper? Obviously me. After all, I am the smartest.

Max: Sure...anyways...

Nurf: Okay...but how do I cut my food????

Dolph: No, I am an artist!!

Nerris: Fantasy movies are more of my thing, like Hobbit and Lord of the Rings!

Preston: NOOOOOO!!!

Max: Bitch fuck the hell off ain't no way I'm doing that one asshole.

Nikki: You can't stop him.