"I need you here with me tonight"

Okay so I feel like this one is really not too good at all, but I quickly wrote this one, as I wanted to update!!

Hope you enjoy (If any one is actually reading this😂)

"Wow ... you look beautiful"

(Y,N)'s cheeks instantly heated up at his words as she watched her boyfriend moving his eyes up and down her body.

She was wearing a long blue dress that was slightly on the poofy side.

She knew he always loved her in blue.

Taron was currently leaning against the door frame of (Y,N),s house.

"You don't look too bad yourself" she finally managed to reply, through her flustered nature.

Taron simply looked into her eyes and smiled, before leaning in and placing a soft kiss to her cheek.

(Y,N)'s smiled instantly widened, as she mentally questioned, how he still had this effect on her.

"Right" Taron cleared his throat "I guess we should get going then, don't want to be late do we" he asked with a cheeky smirk, and a quick wink.

(Y,N) simply nodded in return as she took hold of Tarons arm that he held out for her.

As they reached the black taxi, (Y,N) seemed to feel more nerves go through her.

This was actually happening?

Okay deep breathes.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Taron realised (Y,N)'s arm and stepped forward, allowing himself to open the car door for her.

Always such the gentleman.

She smiled a thankyou at him before stepping into the car and sliding over, so that Taron could swiftly follow.

Taron instantly leant towards her ear

"Are you okay love?"

(Y,N) kept her eyeline focused on her black heels as she began to fiddle with the fabric of her dress, in a way to calm herself.

This was a big deal

After (Y,N) and Taron have been dating for just under a year, they are making their first public display as a couple.

At none other, than the 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' premier.

The world premier, to be exact.

She had so many constant worries and anxiety in her mind, that she could not seem to get rid of.

She heard the engine of the car start, confirming the short journey had in fact begun, giving her next to no time to calm herself.

She took another deep breathe as she quickly glanced into two mesmerising green globes looking at her with nothing but concern.

The eyes she fell in love with.

She broke her gaze from his and moved her eyeline to her feet again.

"I'm okay .. I'm just ... well .. ummm I am well actually really nervous" she let out failing to hide her nervous voice.

She felt Taron shift closer towards her, as he used his right hand too gently rest on top of her her left hand.

"You honestly have nothing to be nervous about, okay?"

He lightly caressed the back of her hand, drawing circular patterns.

(Y,N) let out a breathe she was not aware she was holding in, as she pivoted her hand allowing it to interlock with Tarons.

His touch always seemed to calm her.

"I just can't help but over think about everything ... like what If no one likes me and what if I make a fool of myself and trip over or something .. or what if I -"

She was cut off with a light chuckle coming from Taron, the vibrations from his chest somehow leading down to there interlocked hands.

(Y,N) snapped her head in his direction a look of disbelief filling her features.

"It's not funny!! Why are you laughing??"

Tarons laughter died down as he saw the hurt flash through her face.

He turned his body so he was facing her.

"Look my love, I promise you that I will not leave your side okay? Everyone will love you... And so what if they don't? That's not gonna change my view of you at all... Look ... I love you so so much (Y,N), you have helped me see the world differently, and helped make sure I don't take my fame for granted. I would be lost without you, ...... and that is the very reason I need you here with me tonight"

(Y,N) looked into his eyes and felt her heart beating like crazy.

How did she ever end up with such a wonderful man?

"Oh god now your gonna make me cry" she said laughing slightly.

Taron laughed and brought his left hand up too her cheek while the other was tightly clasped in her trembling hand.

He lightly caressed her cheeks, as he was starting deep into her eyes.

His eyes scanned her face before he leant forward and gently brushed his lips against hers, which she immediately returned.

The both felt each other smile into the kiss, as their eyes remained shut.

(Y,N) pulled back and hesitantly opened her eyes to be met with the familiar globes already staring down at her.

They both rested their foreheads on each other, not wanting too look away.

"I am way too in love with you Taron"

Taron lightly chucked at her choice in words before replying.

"And I, am way too in love with you too (Y,N)"