Shot Through The Heart

My name is Levi Ackerman, I'm 26, and the leader of Special Operations branch in the police. My righthand man is 23 year old Eren Jaeger, an exceptional talent in hand to hand combat and an extraordinary sharpshooter.

That's what he is to everyone else other than me. To me he's a brat or a least my brat that I have to be with in every mission. It sometimes seems like we live together because of how much we work together on and off missions.

We're talking in the main office of the Survey Corps Branch about our recently successful mission and then I hear someone calling out our names. We both turn to the voice seeing Hanji running towards us.

"Hey Levi, Eren. So I have a mission from Erwin-"

"Let me guess he wants Eren and I to go have a look at a suspicious warehouse where one of our suspects may be hiding out at."

After cutting her off Hanji just stares in amazement.

"How did you know?!"

"I read the report on your desk before I left for the earlier mission."

"Oh... that makes sense." Hanji says then continues, "So I'm guessing you already know what's going on?"

"Somewhat but just explain some so we get the full gist of what's going on." I say.

Eren and I listen to Hanji then go get ready. We load up on some ammunition and take three already loaded pistols. As we head toward the car I glance at Eren and we go over an efficient plan.

If things get too bad I'll contact Erwin and get him to send reinforcements.

Eren's POV

As we get to the warehouse I get this really bad feeling and tell Levi, who possibly already realized, "Hey, Captain I'm starting to feel a little uneasy here. Do you think we should go in with caution?"

"Of course, use extreme caution like always since it's only the two of us."

I nod and follow behind Levi with my gun ready and the other three ready to fire at any time.

As we walk in we aim our pistols at anything that seems to be a threat.

I scan our surroundings with Levi and don't see anything unordinary. Is this really the right place?

"Eren!"

After hearing Levi yell I hear a bang and try to react quickly but at the same time as everything else I'm pushed down. I look up at Levi aiming his pistol at the direction of the noise and then hear a yell of pain.

Levi shot the shooter in the hand which is always impressive on how quick he reacts, but while looking up at him in admiration I notice a dark red substance dripping from his face.

"C-captain, are you alright you're-"

"I'm fine Eren it's just a small graze." Levi cuts me off then continues, "Now get up."

I quickly do as he says and aim at the men who appeared soon after the gun shot that Levi fired. After a while of watching the men to see who will shoot a nicely dressed man in a suit comes out with a smirk. He looks like a douche... I bet he is or at least an ass.

The man starts to speak and I just glare at him harder wanting to shoot him right between the eyes. I was wrong this guy is a total douche and ass.

"...now that I'm done, men fire at will."

Right when the ass says that sentence almost all the guns fire at Levi and I instantly. Though we dodge as many of the bullets with a few grazes but take out all of the men firing in about 4 minutes.