T W O

Ugh, why is school so stressful?!
All I want to do is procrastinate
But that's not going to help my grades

Right now I'm walking out of calculus and I wanna throw my books at someone to release my anger, that gonna happen? No.
Luckily I have PE after lunch so that's a saver.... not
I love sports but not when everyone can physically see me doing it like no thank you, please don't look at my body.

I'm walking down that hall to my locker so I can stop lugging around these damn heavy maths books. Why school why so heavy?! Wanna break our backs or something because you surely are progressing in the department

———————————————————

So at school is this bully, of course like all schools they pick on the ones they either don't like or the ones that are known as the shy ones, or the nerd's people like that and well, unfortunately, I'm classified as one to be verbally thrown down by this so-called person. This so-called she who must not be named is now walking towards me. Her heels click against the tiles floor of the school hall pretty quickly, as her lips smack against each other as she chews her gum. I press play on my music and try to avoid this she-devil, but me being me I can't get out of the situation.

"Well well well if it isn't sir sing a lot"

*I roll my eyes, ignoring the girl's comment*

"How dare you ignore me when I'm talking you make eye contact with me nerd" * she devil loudly says*

"Well if you want me and others to bow down to your popular arse well maybe find a better vocabulary, try talking to us a different way"

*she pokes her head out at me* "how dare you insult me"

"How dare you bully me, so ..." *I walk away leaving she devil dumbfounded and I can hear her complaining about being insulted when I simply gave her a taste of her own medicine.

a/n: shorter chapter, sorta left ya'll on a cliffhanger, ya welcome lovelies {JK} hope you enjoyed this update, feel free to give me feedback on how to improve

don't forget to:

VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW

*WINK* BAIIIIIIII 

^^^if you know what youtuber says that as their outro comment below