T H R E E

Hours later I'm at home completing my homework, I have one question why do teachers love giving us mountains of homework? Like why !!!

As I'm about to finish off of my last piece of homework my phone starts vibrating. Umm, no one has my number, who would be calling me? Like come on I'm known as the shy one who hides, sits at the back of the cafeteria, the one who is bullied by the she-devil.

I'm one without a soul

It's as dark as the phantom zone

As I said earlier I hate social interaction

And times I wish I wasn't born

But then again

I have a family

One that loves me

They may not know my true story

But they know me well enough that they think I'm okay

When I am but not

What can I do

Mum constantly says "what would I do without you"

When my answer is " I don't know"

Because it's the future you never know what's coming

You can't predict it

And you can't live it before it arrives

I'm that shy girl no one talks to

The one that everyone ignores

I feel like the ones I call my friends, in reality, hate me

And that I'm all alone in this world

Once I realized I had zoned out, I quickly pick up my phone and answer the damn thing.

*the conversation between me and the stranger on the other end*

"Hello?"

"Hi" *the mysterious voice replied

"And you are?"

"A person"

"Duh, but what I mean is WHO are you?"

"A boy from your school who is trans and likes boys"

"Oh hey!, I think I've seen you around, you have short hair?"

"Yeah that's me, umm how do you know who I am"

"I'm not obsessed I'm just very observant"

"Wait rewind did you just quote MJ from Spiderman?"
"Of course like duh"

"Well I can already say that we are going to be good friends"

"Don't mind if I do"

"Well meet me then 7 pm the park"

"Umm okay sure"

*and the phone call ended*

Well that was odd, I can't remember what this boy looks like but I guess I'll have to wait

I placed my phone back down on my desk and decided to eat some food, it was getting close to 6 pm, not a long wait till I meet the mysterious boy.

Time passes and it's close to 6:45 pm I've decided to leave my habitat.

Walking to the park enjoying the fresh air, I can see a shadow in this distance sitting down but they are slouched, is it who asked me to the park or someone else? I walked up to them anyway to check. And yes it was my favorite local trans boy. I smile seeing that I finally get to talk to him outside of the hell hole called a school.

"Hey?"

"Hi" *sounding sad*

"Back up why you sad, because I can't ask if you're okay because clearly, you're not"

"At least someone has some logic" *voiced muffled*

"Want to talk about it, or nah?"

"I'd rather talk about it because then my anxiety won't be as bad"

"Okay, so what's up?"

"Everything"

"Start with one thing"

"My biological dad wants me back like he can't just walk back into my life after he's been gone for so long, plus he only wants to be back because he's seen that I can become successful with what I do"

"Well don't let that get to your breath and come to me whenever even at 1 am"

a/n: long chapter and I just left ya'll on a cliffhanger, ya'll are very welcome

do not judge that I added a spider-man homecoming reference okay? okay

hope you enjoyed

VOTE | COMMENT