Chapter 3

" you better go after her bro don't do what I did, I hurt her but she needs you right now "

" I'm still pissed at you for what you did but your right "

" yeah I know you idiot now go after her "

Blake runs to Roxy's house
Knocks on the door

Roxy goes to open the door not expecting Blake to be standing there sweating and trying to catch his breath

" Blake are you okay ? "
" what did you do run over here ? "

" yeah I did I need to tell you something "

" what is it ? "

Blake just stands there thinking of what to do next, then Roxy tries to speak but Blake moves in closer, grabs her waist and kisses her passionately.

After they both pull away from the kiss Roxy says " what was that for ? "

" your remember that day I texted you and I told you I had to tell you something important?"

" yeah ? "

" well here goes nothing sighs I've been in love with you since middle school "

" w-w-what are you serious ? "

" yes I'm serious while you were dating my brother I had feelings for you and when I moved away to help my grandparents I couldn't stop thinking about you, you are the most beautiful wait your the most gorgeous, smart, funny and caring person I've ever met. "

" omg Blake I have no words no one has ever said anything like that to me "

" not even my brother ? "

" nope "

" well your welcome, sorry about my brother he can be a dick sometimes "

" yeah don't worry about it and you can say that again "  laughs quietly

" Roxy I know this might not be the best time but will you let me take care of you and promise you nothing bad will ever happen to you by letting me be your boyfriend ? "

Gasps quietly and cover her mouth with her hand not being able to speak and at a lost for words she nods jumps on his waist and kisses him.

The next month

Phone chimes

I answer " hello ? "

" Roxy i need your help "

" Blake what's wrong ? "

" call the cops please hurry "

"B-Blake, Blake please tell me what's going on please B-B-Blake ? "

Line goes dead

Roxy starts to panic and she feels tears coming down