Chapter 9

"Michelle it's me, Dennis"

Door is opened

Come on in I was just getting everything ready, do you want something to drink? if you need anything I'll be upstairs getting some final things ready if you want you can come up.

Dennis shakes his head in agreement they reach the bedroom and Michelle sits down on the bed and starts to cry, Dennis rushes to her side and starts to rub her back

:M: "she's gone, right?"

[D] "yeah she's gone but after all these years why now?"

:M: "Dennis when she turned 18 and had a conscious I guess she looked me up and found out we had Roxy"

[D] "she's too dangerous to be around anyone"

<K> "aww how sweet mommy and daddy are talking about me"

Both gasp and turn around quickly

Michelle gets behind Dennis

[D] "what do you want Katherine"

<K> "oh that's so nice of you to ask well what I want might be difficult now but I just want to be happy with my family but I just remembered my "family" threw me away like garbage and didn't bother coming to get me or save me from the hell I lived in my whole life till 18 years old.

[D] "Katherine are you mad?" "what happened to you?"

<K> "good question daddy, well I was beaten and sexually assaulted in a few of the homes that I was placed in I was put in a home with this nice couple that gave me basically everything that I've ever wanted I was basically being treated like a queen. But when the dog got ran over by some asshole they blamed me for it why? I will never know I loved that dog, he was very cute. They didn't want me anyone so they kicked me out and for some reason, nobody could place me into a home nobody wanted me in their house another mystery I had in my head asking myself each day for years eventually the years passed I got older and now I have a job as a history teacher. Smiles proudly

:M: "why didn't you come back to us?"

<K> laughs "oh mommy we because I knew that I didn't want to hurt the baby, also because you guys probably wouldn't accept me back in your life's but aren't you proud of me mommy? I surpassed some many things in my life that were extremely horrible, but I got a job all on my own"

:M: "yes Kat I'm very proud of you sweetie"

<K> "wow long time that I haven't heard that nickname how long as it been like 16 years ago when I was like 5 years old was the last time I had heard you guys call me that?"

[D] laughs "remember when I used to call you Kit-Kat?"

Katherine thinks to herself "this is nice we are finally getting along like the family we used to be" she missed this a lot over the years but with the mistakes she has made over the past she doesn't think they'll accept her into their family once more.

<K> "yes dad I do remember so when am I going meet my baby sister"

:M: "soon Kat soon"

<K> "you promise because I will find out if your lying"

[D, M: "yes we promise"

<K> "alright then, well mom, dad I'll see you two later, sleep tight love you both"

Katherine exits the room leaving them both in shock