Chapter 4

Blake P.O.V.
I slowly open my eyes and groan in pain, I go to rub my head but my hands and legs are tied I try to set myself free but it's no use I look down and a drop of blood falls on the floor and I just stay staring at it until...

" where the hell am I ? "  looks around see dark gray walls and another chair across from him and on top of the chair is a lamp that looks about 100 years old

The girls continue to follow Chace

" Roxy tell me what's happening "

" Claire I'm trying to find out who took Blake, I got a strange call yesterday morning saying that if I wanted to see Blake alive I have to put $10,000 in my locker then they will send the location.

" OMG  I can't believe it !"  " Roxy did you call Blake's mom and tell her ?"
" did she call you to tell you he was missing or something? " " did you even check if he was in the house ? "

" uh no I did neither of those things and his mom nor his brother bothered to call me or ask if he was alright "

" You will never know until you get your ass over there and check "  " now come on let's go Roxy "

" Alright "

8pm - Blake's house
Doorbell rings

" oh hello girls how are you ? "

" where is he ? "

" geez Roxy you don't have to be so harsh "

" I'm sorry who?"

" Blake your son or do you not realize he's missing ? "

" I've been away on business these past days I returned today because I got a strange call "

" You did ?"  " What did it say ?"
" because the same day Blake got taken someone called me and I still have it in my phone recorded "

Proceeding footsteps
Blake's mom gets nervous

" If you ladies wouldn't mind I would like a little time alone with Roxy
" Mom? " " Claire ? "
" I just wanna talk to Roxy for a little bit "

The girls look at each other

" Claire um why don't you come with me inside and help me with dinner "

Nervously " um... sure "

Roxy backs away, trying to keep her distance from Chace

" so Roxy your looking for my kid brother huh ?"

" well yeah I got a strange call from him the other day, wait how do you know I'm looking for him ?"

" well he didn't show up at the house since the other day and mom mysteriously returned home well I just figured and I also over heard you guys talking "

" wow smart guy "
" let me ask you something what were you doing in my locker earlier ? "

" were you following me Roxy I mean personally I think it's kinda cute but it also seems like you are stalking me "