More Than Friends

Jonathan's Pointe of view

           I'm so happy, today's me and Sherwin's six months. I'm inviting him for a movie marathon and eat a crap ton of food at my house. It will be perfect. I'll hold him tight if he's scared, I'll kiss him during all the romantic parts, band after it's all done, I'll  hold him while he cuddles me when he falls asleep.

           Oh I wish we didn't have school on Friday's, or at all for that matter. I tapped my fingers on the window of the car as it pulled up to let me out of it.
"Thanks mom, I said as I got out o the car, "Remember I'm bringing Sherwin home tonight." I saw her Wave and nod before I closed the door and she drove off.

           She supports us so much and that all I could ask for. After I had sat with Sherwin that's first day, I knew he was right for me. I went home and explained what happened and how I felt. She said "love is love Johnny" and ill support whatever you do and however you feel."

          I walked to the library to see if Sherwin was in his usual spot and, surprise surprise, he was there. I tapped his shoulder and sat down next to him.
'Why do you read shake sphere? His more confusing than me explaining something when I'm running on 1 hour of sleep. ." He just laughed, looking back into his book. After a minute he looked back up and smiled at me.
"Sure he's confusing, but he's great. Just. Like. You." He said booing my nose. We both laughed until the librarian yelled at us to be quiet. We sat together until first bell rang.  He put his book in his bag as I stud up, the I offered my hand to him. He blushed as he took my hand as we started to walk. I walked him to his class before heading to my own. UGH, why couldn't we be in the same classes? I don't even see him at lunch today, stupid A/B schedule.

          I was anxious all day, I just couldn't wait. When last bell rang I sprung up and ran to Sherwin's class. He walked with me until we ran into an old friend of mine, Rose.
"Hi Jonathan, long time no see" she said with a big smile. She looked at Sherwin, then back at and asked " whose your friend?" I smiled and replied "Sherwin's not just my friend! He's my boyfriend!" Kissing him.  I looked back at her to see her reaction.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, THATS SO CUTE, you two are a perfect fit. No wonder my match making powers bb ever worked on you. This makes total sense now. "she said, may I mention looking like one of the characters she watched in one of her crazy anime s. Sherwin just looks flat out confused.
"She used to try and set me up with her friends back in cram school. She was delusional though."
"Ok... well nice to meet you...ummm..ah...what-" she cut Sherwin off and quickly said, "Oh sorry. It's Rose. Nice to meet you, Sherwin." She turned to look at me and said "hate to cut this short but you guys look like you need to go and I have to find jay and Panda. BYE" she yelled before she ran down the hall.

           "Let's go," I said as I took Sherwin's hand again.
When we got to my house, we threw all of our stuff in my room  and went to the media room. There was a stack of movies, lots of junk food, a fully loaded only fridge, and my popcorn machine. "What movie do you want to watch first?" I said gesturing to the giant pile.
" ummm I guess Spider-Man homecoming" he said grabbing some fresh popcorn. We sat down and cuddled. Dang, being like this is better every time. Let's just say after guardians vol. 2, Wonder Woman, IT, ponyo, sound of music, and beauty and the beast, it was a very long and eventful night. Sherwin feel asleep right after be out guess and was curled up next to me. He was so adorable. I turned off the TV then kidded his forehead while whispering, "good night." He smiled, cuddling closer to me as I drifted asleep.

(Btw I wrote this when it was about 2 in the morning so apologies if it makes no sense in some parts. also go follow my tumbler. its 325 panda. enjoy the story. :)