letters

sherwin, 

I'm sorry that I haven't written you in a while. my father has grown worse and I'm having to support the family even more than I thought I would have. I have gotten a new job as a baker on top of my weaving job would change my life forever. i wish i could have stayed longer, but i had to leave. this letter is to remind you of the beautiful night we had. i didn't want to tell you i had to leave so soon because it would have broke my heart to see you. my father is sick and i must go and attend to my family and i do not know if we will be able to see each other again. i did not have enough courage to tell you last night, but i love you. ever since i met you, i had this feeling that you were different. you made me feel something i had never felt before.

last night was one of the best experiences of my life and i will cherish it forever. the ocean looked so beautiful from atop of the Ferris wheel. i can't imagine a world without you, but it might have to be our reality till further notice. I will never forget you, Sherwin. keep living your life with you special smile.

with love, Jonathan

Dear Jonathan,

I will miss you dearly. I hope that one day we will see each other again and I await your return. I'm glad that we feel the same way. I have wanted to tell you how I felt since the night at the party. I wish you the best of luck with your family. I will be praying for your father. please write me when you can.

love, Sherwin.

Dear Sherwin,

I'm sorry that I haven't written you in a while. my father has grown worse and I'm having to support the family even more than I thought I would have. I have gotten a new job as a baker on top of my weaving job. I don't have much time left with my father and my mother is depending on me to support them once he is gone. I don't think I will be able to return to you anytime soon.  I wish you and your family well as time moves forward.

love Jonathan

my sweet Jonathan,

I'm sorry to hear that your fathers days are numbered if there is any way that I can help you, please don't hesitate to call me over. My life is boring without you in it and I spend my time thinking about you and your letters.  My sister has come home because her husband has not come back from the sea and we do not think he will, but she is with a child. I thank you for our well wishes.

please write as soon as possible, love Sherwin

Sherwin,

I'm sorry to begin like this, but we can not stay connected. mother has found a lady to marry me off too. the reason I could not write so soon is that I didn't want my mother to find out about us. I'm sorry I have to end it like this, but mother is making me. Part of my heart will always belong to you, and I will remember the good times we had.  please stop writing me, mother will be mad if thinks there is still something between us. 

sincerely, Jonathan. 

Jonathan 

Please, it does not have to end like this. we can still write. jonathan, I feel nothing now that were not together. Jonathan, please answer me. I wish you well wishes for your future. 

from Sherwin

a/n

this is not the direction I had intended for this to go in. I'm very stressed with school and I'm sorry that I haven't updated that much since school has started. this one was set back in time but i dont know when because i mixed up the times  i think. Hope yall had a good turkey day.