Chapter 5 - Mothers will

Wow thumbs up for me it's my 3rd update today that's amazing don't ya think? 💡

Natsu's Pov:

While we where shocked Lucy where just there smiling as if she were not listening but then the next thing we heard wiped her smile of her face from shock.
'Lucy, there is something we need to tell you  something the same thing goes for you Jellal  Natsu' what could they possibly tell us 'lets go for a walk' said Mr. Heartfilia,  everybody nodded and started walking along the gardens 'we are sorry to force this on your kids' my father started 'there is something we need you to know' this time it was Mr.Heartfilia 'what is it father'  said Lucy 'you see before Layla and your Mother died they made a promise to each other that they told us about later' My father said. 'What was the promise about, father,?' Jellal was the first to ask but to everybody's surprise it was Lucy who answered'  please don't tell me its the same thing that you told me 7 years ago, please tell me it's not why you request me to attend today ' she said with tears in her eyes, it was heartbreaking to see her hurt. However, I was still confused about what was happening I could see that Jellal had no idea either.

'Lucy honey it's not as bad as you think it is ' Said Mr. Heartfilia
'Bad? You are trying to force something just for power and you dare to say it was my mother's idea! ' she started to run crying her eyes out.

Lucy's Pov:

I ran and ran until I lost them from my vision I saw a fountain so I sat there before completely losing it, I can't believe it even after all of this years he didn't change, how can he do this to me , he already took my freedom away once separated me from Jellal locked me in a prison work called 'military school' she covered her face with hands and started to cry harder. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder without moving my hand away I said 'leave me alone I don't want to talk to you ' but then he said ' gee Lu I missed you too' and that's when I realized it wasn't Jellal or Natsu it was Sting ...

Back to Natsu's Pov:

I watched Lucy running away, I was confused what was so this promise and most importantly why did Lucy react like that.
'Whats happening here father ' I heard Jellal
'Well ....' ' your mother and Layla ....' he was talking directly to me now, what was going on?
'You see they promised each other that.... Mm well, how to say this ...' he was struggling to say it.
'Spill it father' Jellal yelled at him 'should I tell them ?' 'yes please' 
'You see kids Layla and your mother Natsu promised each other that one day they will become a family'
'What are you trying to say father' I said still confused but Jellal went pale white and I knew that he figured it out and then I heard him yell at his father ' are you serious , wow now I understand why Lucy ran off like that first you send her away when her and Sting and her started dating , and now after 7 years keeping her away from the whole world tell her that you want her to Marry MY BEST FRIEND?' my face went pale white 'its not like that Jellal' they started 'we won't force them into marriage' 'at least not yet' my father added 'we want them to start dating first ' Mr. Heartfilia started again. 'And have you asked Lucy if she want to do such a thing ' they where silent 'I take that as a yes then he said 'Im going to find Lucy , Natsu you coming' 'yeah sure' we walked along tube hills looking for her, after about 5 minutes we found her by the fountain crying alone we where about to shout her name when we saw a blond haired guy walking over to her and putting his hand on her shoulder 'whose that ?' I asked ' that's Sting, come on we need to go to her, I see trouble'  said Jellal 'why ' I suddenly asked 'because I heard that about a year ago Sting got engaged to a girl who hated Lucy back then' he said sadly 'was this arranged too?' I asked 'kind off' that's when I realized what was going on.

Lucy's Pov :

I quickly looked up and without thinking jumped on Sting 'Omg Sting I missed you so much said 'I heard that you got engaged 8 months ago' I teased 'yeah its crazy don't you think? ' he smirked "its weird you know' he said 'what is' I asked confused ' when I found out about your mothers will i thought that my whole world just exploded and then my father told me that I'm getting engaged'  he smirked 'can you believe how disappointed I was that it was your biggest bully, ? but then we were forced to spend more time together and I started to fall for her' I looked at him with an understanding I smiled sadly and said 'thank you'  he then suddenly got up and walked away. I soon understood why I saw Jellal that was giving him death stares. 'Go away both of you I don't want to talk about it' I said, then got up and walked away I heard Jellal say 'I'm sorry Lu, I wish I knew about it before.' I didn't stop just kept on walking towards the back door to sneak in without anybody noticing,  I just wanted to go back to my room and to not talk to anyone.

*Massive time skip*

All of the Holidays Lucy spend locked in her room or visiting different places like a tourist whenever Natsu was coming over to visit Jellal, she meets up with Sting few times who invited her to his wedding .....and it was going like that until a week before the school start Lucy stated that she wants to go back to her dorm in Magnolia to prepare for school her father allowed it, Jellal knew why she wanted to go back early , he knew that if she would go back with him and Natsu she would be forced to sit with them for five hours. Two days before the school start Natsu and Jellal were flying back.

Hey, guys, I hope u enjoyed this story so far. It would really mean also if you guys would vote for this story Loved ya all Byeeeee! - Author-chan 💕