Chapter 10 - Lucy's dream.

Previously in trouble cute💕
Lucy meets Natsu on a plane who annoyed her for four hours then they meet again on the party , thats ends with a 'sleepover in Natsus bed' Natsu and Lucy where officially introduced to eachother on Heartfilia ball as feaurure wife and husband , Lucy got invited to her ex's wedding 😱 At the end of holidays Lucy got transferred against her will to Her brothers Jellals school, soon after her friends transferred there too. During the game of truth or dare, Lucy found out that her best friend Erza and her brother Jellal who she thought never meet in their life , where dating for 3 months ...

Lucy's pov

I told Natsu to get me some water and just putted my head on a pillow and i don't even know when I fall asleep. I woke up in the morning and saw the water bottle on the desk next to my bed. Lucy was confused at first but then she remembered, what happened...and thats when her dream came back to her..
Lucy's dream:
10 years old Lucy enters the rroom 'daddy where's Jellal? ' she asked 'he left' her father said Lucy stranded in shock and then said ' what why , why did he leave me like that?' Lucy's father comes up to Lucy and slaps her in the face she started to cry so he hit her again and again saying 'shut up you little cry baby' he kept on yelling with a discussed voice. 'Your a discrase for this family' she runed away crying.
*end of the dream*
I don't deserve loyalty or kindness I need to get it together... I should leave but here will I go?
Lucy rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower , put her uniform on. Thank god its Friday she thought. She made her way downstairs greeted everyone present in the kitchen (Jellal, Erza, Wendy, Cana) she grabbed a piece of toast and called someone on the phone and made her way out the dorm.
Lu- hey, are you the free after school.
Unknown - yeah sure why?
Lu- wanna hit the town again?
Unknown - you bet its been a while since we did, are the girls coming too?
Lu- nah they are sitting it out today.
Unknown- oh okay well you will have to tell me why when we meet bye now.
Lu- bye
She reached the door and walked out.
Jellals pov

Lucy walked down like nothing ever happened,  I guess she's not mad now. I don't know what Natsu told her but I know for sure it helped me out, I overheard her conversation with some girl on he phone they where gonna meet in tow to catch up, I thought thats good I mean she has her own life, I have mine, as long as I stay out of her way nothing will happen. When girls finished their breakfast we made our way to school.
Lucy's pov:

I walked to school pretending that nothing ever happened I  spotted Natsu walking to school and just as I  wanted to shout hello to him someone covered my mouth and whispered in my ear 'hello blonde you didn't think you could escape forever didn't you ' I started to shake and tears started to fall from my eyes, in the corner of her eyes she spotted that the guy bechind her was getting something out of his pocket it was a cloth wag did he need a cloth for and thats when it hit me, best gonna kidnap me ! I had only few seconds to scream so as soon as atemppted to swap his hand with a cloth I screamed 'Natsu!' I hope thugs enoth few seconds later everything went blurry and then black.

Natsus pov

I was walking to school in a rush not to crush into Jellal and thats when I heard someone yell my name I turned around and saw a man who has a girl around his arm the girl had blonde hair but I couldn't see her face I then took a turn around and didn't see anyone familiar so I figured that I must hear things so I turned back around and went into school.

Nobody's pov:

Region class started and there was no sign of Lucy Jellal walked into class late.
Natsu- where is Lucy?
Jellal-  I don't know she left earlier than me.
Erza - its not like her to miss class
Wendy - I know right
Cana - mabay she just went for coffie before school she should be back by first period.
Mira- your probably right.
Natsu-  but Lucy doesn't drink coffie she only drinks strawberry milkshakes and its morning so no cafes that sell milkshakes are open.
*they look at him shocked*
Natsu- what I spend 5 hours on a plane with her.
Erza- is something wrong Jellal?
Jellal- on its just that Lucy is my sister and i don't even know what she drinks. *turns around to Natsu * we need to find her she was acting too normal like nothing ever happened I don't know what you told her but kit helped.
Natsu- I just told her not to be too hard on you guys because she did exactly.... *he tuned around and said * I better shut up now.
Erza opens her mouth to say something when the bell rings
Natsu- saved by the bell.- he runs out the class and in the corner of his eyes he spots Jellal running after him
Natsu - great im dead now thanks to my big mouth.
Lisanna- hey Natsu have you seen Lucy anywhere ?
Natsu - nope she didn't come to registration class today.
Juvia- is she off school today ?
Natsu - I doubt that Jellal said she walked out from the dorm before him and Erza.

Lisanna- wait a minute why was JELLAL in Lucy's dorm in the morning?
Natsu- I guess that he slept over at at their dorm to check on Lucy in the morning. Because if you haven't heard Jellal and Erza are dating and they have been dating for over 3 months now.

Random girl - you telling us that Jellal was off limits all of the time and that we where all wasting our time trying to get him on a date ?
Natsu - yep and you have a chance to ask him yourself because his coming this way.
They all turnered around and chased after Jellal who just realised what just happened. Jellal yelled so that Natsu could hear him
'Your dead salamander, you hear me !'
The day was pretty slow and there was no sign of lucy. And that's when Natsu realised what happened. Someone shouted his name, a blonde girl before school. It must have been Lucy. Thank god its lunch now he almost runed to cafeteria to tell Jellal and the other what he figured out.
Jellal-  there you are salamander!
Guys these no time to waste you got to help me .
Jellal - are you kidding me, first of all you hocked up with my sister bechind my back and then your asking me to help you?!
Natsu - you don't understand this is about Lucy I know what happened.
Erza - wait what did she talk to you ?
Natsu - well no, but..
Jellal- but what let me guess she told you in her sleep.
Natsu-  would you let me speak for a minute im trying to tell you that Lucy got kiddnaped.....

Tam tam tam thats it for now I don't know when the next upload will be so Byeee x 💕