Secrets Out

Victoria's POV

Julia and I spent the day walking around the city. The people here are nice for the most part. One guy did seem a little angry and started yelling at Julia and I in Japanese. I'm pretty sure he was cussing, but I don't know.

"Hey ladies." A brunette guy walked up to us. By the sound of his accent, he must be from Britain or England, Australia maybe.

We both turned to look at him and then we looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked. Another guy walked up and walked next to Julia.

"You. You just walk up to women and say 'hey ladies'?"

"Well yeah."

"That's not going to get you very far. Don't you think?" Julia said with sass.

"I mean, we're talking to you." The guy next to Julia said. "Now we just need to get the other beauty to talk to us."

"I've got a boyfriend." I quickly shut him down.

"We're rich. We each have above 852,000 euros."

"Oh really?" I pretended to be amazed and interested. "How much is that in U.S. dollars?" I asked.

"About one million I think." He looked to the guy standing next to me for reassurance.

"Yeah, sounds about right." I stopped walking and then everyone else did and they looked confused.

"Do you guys have your phones on you?" They nodded excitedly. They pulled out their phones. "Can you google Daniel Black, please?" They did it and then they showed me the results. "How much is his net worth?"

"$96.4 billion." They looked amazed.

"Now look up Daniel Black and girlfriend." I said, I started to smile and they looked it up. They looked through the google images and saw pictures of him and I.

"There's no way you guys are dating." One of the guys said in misbelief. I nodded with a wide smile.

"He's amazing. A lot better than you two now that I think about it." I shrugged my shoulders. Julia and I walked away from them as they look dumbfounded. We started laughing at the whole ordeal.

"The looks on their faces when they found out." Julia started laughing hysterically with tears shedding out her eyes.

"I know. Maybe now they'll stop hitting on strangers." We both paused and looked at each other.

"DOUBT IT!" We said in sync and we started laughing hysterically.

We continued our walk back to the house and eventually got there around 7 p.m.

.

4 hours later

.

We were watching TV in Julia's room. You know us, always watching Scandal.

"Julia, I have to tell you something. But it's a secret and you can't tell anyone. Promise?"

She paused Scandal and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Okay?"