Wednesday

Victoria's POV

I kept my eye on the time. Daniel's jet lands at 2 and I'm really excited to see him again. I haven't seen him since Saturday and I want to make it up to him. I called Julia to see if Carlos could help me with the plan and he could. I was already dressed with what I wanted to wear, and I knew what I wanted to do. Now I just have to wait for Daniel to get home. Carlos let me inside their house and I went into Daniel's room. I looked at the digital clock on the wall and it was 2:30, he should be getting here soon.

I got a text from Daniel saying that he finally got home and I didn't respond. I wanted to surprise him. I laid on my stomach on his bed with my legs crossed. I watched as the door opened and he walked in. The amount of surprise that washed over his face was amazing. I saw his eyes turn black and he strode over to me. He lifted me off his bed and into his arms. We made out with each other, we longed for each other's touch and now that we got it, we didn't want to let go. He got down on the bed and I straddled his hips. His hands roamed my back, my butt and the side of my face. I sat up breaking the kiss and took off the kimono.

"You look so fucking sexy." He sat up and started kissing my neck, he sucked and nibbled, careful not to give me any hickeys. He kept going and I threw my head back. "I need you to sign something." He said it the blue.

"Can it wait?" I asked, wanting this to continue.

"No, I'm sorry. You need to sign it now." I got off his lap so he could get the paperwork. He went to his nightstand and pulled a folder out. He handed the folder to me and I grabbed the papers out of it. I read the title and it was a contract.

"What is this?" I asked, I have no desire to sign my life over to someone, so he better explain himself.

"It's a contract saying that you consent to everything that happens between us. That you won't sue me for any reason." He said confidently.

"Why would I sue you?" I asked him curiously.

"If you were to break up with me for whatever reason, I wouldn't want you going to court or trying to expose my interests." I nodded, understanding that someone must've tried.

I signed the contract and handed it to him. He smiled and kissed my head before putting it on his nightstand. "Get on the floor." He commanded. I did so slowly. I sat there on my knees waiting for my next order. "You're going to follow me while crawling. Do you understand?"

"Yup." I said nonchalantly. His hand came down and slapped my cheek. I inhaled sharply as his hand made contact to my face.

"What did you say?" He asked me seriously,

"Yes sir." I corrected myself, not wanting to get slapped again. He started walking out his room and I followed him on my hands and knees.

We came to a door that required a thumb print to open. Once it was unlocked, he walked inside and I followed. It was a room, a room full of BDSM. If you've ever seen 50 Shades of Grey and seen the room of pain, it was like that. Except the walls were a deep grey and everything else was black and silver. The room that I was in looked bigger than the room in 50 Shades of Grey, hell, it even had more stuff.

"Get on your knees and stay there." He said. I quickly did so and stayed put. He grabbed two cuffs and put them around each of my hands, making sure they were tight but not too tight. "Stand." I slowly rose off the floor. My knees hurt, but I didn't complain. He brought me to a small platform. It was like a stage, but not as high. I walked up the 3 steps and stood there. He pulled off my bralette and then my underwear. I stood in front of him naked, the cold air biting at my nipples and making them hard. He grabbed one of the cuffs and hooked it to the grid on the ceiling. He did the same to the other hand. I was standing on the tips of my toes and holding onto the chain of the cuffs.