Crush

Asher's POV

I woke up first, next to the most beautiful woman in the world. Her skin looked gorgeous under the morning sun, and she looked so peaceful. I brushed some hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. I started thinking back to last night—her beauty, her sexiness, her tight pûssy, the sounds that escaped from us, the wolf sex we had.... everything about it was perfect.

*flashback*
I slowly pushed into her, she groaned at the new pain as I tried to stretch her out. Daniel told me to stop and give her some time, and I listened. I then tried again, pushing hard into her until the tip of my cöck slipped into her. The warmth and wetness engulfed the head of my cöck. I pushed the rest of my shaft into her until I touched her cervix and pulled out. It was hard to control the slow tempo, but I did for the comfort of my mate. I started to gently thrust in and out of her while she adjusted to my size. All I wanted was to fuck her hard. The sensation of her tightness and wetness was driving me crazy. She let out a moan and that's when I knew I could speed up, and I did. I fucked her. Her moans and screams were like music to my ears.

We fucked for about an hour until she started orgasming and I knotted her. My cum sprayed into her, desperately trying to get her pregnant. I have to wait for that. She tried to slide off of my cöck, but I didn't want it to hurt when she tried to get my knot out. I let my cöck shrink to a smaller size before pulling out of her. I got off of her and saw my cum oozing out of her.

We laid down together and ate together while she talked about having a family. How she needs a family, and that this time around she wants a great family. Three kids? I want at least four. I'll settle for three if that's what it takes for her to be happy. I'd do anything for her. Especially fuck her when she wants to be fucked. It was so good. I'm addicted.

When she confessed her love to me, that's what finally pushed me over the edge. I could feel Daniel tearing up. For fucks sake, I was tearing up. I need to tell her that I love her too. Daniel agreed that I could stay at the surface if I shifted back to human form to tell Victoria that we loved her too.

*End of flashback*

I want to go for another round. I walked away and shifted back to my wolf form. I walked back to the bed and Victoria laid there still asleep. I gently pulled the covers down with my mouth and spread her legs. I started to lick her pûssy slowly. I was able to spread her pûssy lips and dip my tongue into her vagîna. She tasted sweet. I moved my tongue around in her pûssy. Her breathing got deeper and her eyes fluttered open. She started to scream which scared me. I jumped away from her and she pulled the covers up. I bowed showing her that I was not going to hurt and and that it was me. Asher.

"Asher?" She said hesitantly, her voice laced with fear.

I nodded and sat up. She relaxed and exhaled.

"You scared me!" She threw a pillow at me and pouted. I was laughing, but all she could see was my tail wagging. I walked over to her and licked her whole face. She quickly wiped it, "yuck." My tail started wagging again. I love messing with her.

I pressed my nose against her mound and whined. She got the hint and kicked the covers off. I started to eat her out again and she started moaning and grinding her pûssy against my nose. "Asher!" She moaned. Her hands went to my head and gripped onto my fur. "Fuck!" I stopped right before she orgasmed. She sat up and looked at me with confusion. She saw my cöck sticking out and grazing the bed and she got the hint... well sort of. She crawled over to me and grabbed my cöck. She started licking it and giving me a handjob. She attempted to suck on the head of my cöck and it felt wonderful. I started bucking my hips and she stopped. She got down on her hands and knees and allowed me to mount her. She grabbed my cöck and guided me into her.