Prologue

Mal's pov

After the cotilion, Ben took me back to my dorm and gave me a kiss on the lips. It felt nice to of actually kissed him now, especially as he was now my first kiss.

Once Ben left I shut my dorm door and Evie came in a minute after.

"Hey E. Did you enjoy cotilion then?"

Evie just flopped in her bed and let out a noise that she only makes when she is really happy.

"Oh I had the best time ever. Especially with the fact that me and Doug had our first KISS!"

We both screamed with happiness and then both realised.

"Wait Mal you know what this means right?"

I just nodded before saying.

"We both had our first kiss on the same day!"

We were both so happy. That we couldn't get to bed for ages as we both sat up giggling and laughing.

When we finally went to bed, it was about 1 o'clock in the morning, but it was so worth it as we had the time of our lives. I went to bed thinking about Ben and would the rest of our life had ahead of us...

___________________

Hope you guys enjoy this new book. I might not update all the time, but I am going to try and update at least once a week.

Hope you enjoy this book and please feel free to leave comments and suggestions for chapter ideas.

I will update soon but also read my other books about descendnats.

They are:

"Glued together" - Ben X Mal
And
"Evie X Carlos"

Hope you guys read my book and enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them.