Reunited

Mal's pov

I woke up the next morning to find someone at the bottom of  my bed sleeping. I got up and went to the bottom of my bed only to see it was a girl but for some reason I recognised her.

"Excuse me, but.... do you mind waking up please? as you are kind of on my bed"

The girl moaned and slowly woke up.

"Oh sorry. Didn't mean to alarm you"

For a split second I knew that I recognised that voice but I just couldn't thinking her name.

She looked up at me and I instantly remembered.

"JORDAN!! Is that You?"

"Yep. The one and only."

I couldn't believe it. Jordan is my best friend from the isle and has always been there for me since the start of preschool (over than Evie of course)

"Oh my god, I can't believe you are here"

Suddenly Evie woke up from the other side of the room and when she saw Jordan she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Jordan? I can't believe you are here. When did you get here? HOW did you get here?"

"Nice to see you to Evie. I got here last night and I was invited by king Ben to come here and live in Auradon. Only as you know of my dad being the ge..."

Jordan said the last part really quietly. She knew that we didn't know who her dad was and I am guessing he lives here in Auradon, but that doesn't make sense. If her dad is a good guy, then why was she living in the isle.

Me and Evie just ignored the fact that Jordan went all quiet all of a sudden as we didn't want to make her upset like we did once in primary school. That was a bad decision for us and a lesson learnt for good.

After a few minutes we decided to go and get breakfast. Boy are the boys going to be in for a treat.

___________________________
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry that it is so short and a massive apology that I haven't been updating for ages. It's just that I have been really busy and just haven't had inspiration to write. Hopefully I will be updated more often now that I am not so busy. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter and the next one. And the is for reading this book.

P.S.
When Mal says "boys" she mean Jay and Carlos.