One wish

It had been a few weeks since cotilion and everything had been going as planned. Well everything was until I got a phone call from Ben.

Mal- hi Ben
Ben- hi. Um can you come meet me at my office please?
Mal- sure I will head over now
Ben- okay but please hurry it's Important and I think you might want to hear it
Mal- okay I am on my way

I ended the call and ran as fast as I could to his office in the castle. It took me about 5 minutes to get there but I finally got there at least.

I knocked I the door and Ben told me to come in. As I went in, I got tackled with a massive hug by s9meone that wasn't Ben.

After the mysterious person let go, I was able to stand up properly but my left arm was hurting so I was holding in to that tightly with my right hand.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you"

The mysterious person said, but when she said that I jerked my head up in realisation. I recognised the person's voice instantly. It was non other my long time friend,

"JORDAN!"

I ran up to her and gave her a massive hug even though it killed my arm with pain. Jordan was the daughter if the genie but got sent to the isle for something she did when she was younger, but I am not sure what exactly she did.

I let go of Jordan and stood up and went over to Ben and gave him a hug and kiss in the lips.

The kiss lasted a little longer than expected but we got cut off my Jordan.

"(Cough cough) you know I am still here right"

"Sorry Jordan. That wasn't ment to happen. I mean it was. No I mean it wasn't ment to last.... Oh you know what you know what I mean"

I said and then Jordan answered.

"Yeah I know what you meant. You kissed Ben but it wasn't ment to last that long."

Jordan said while laughing slightly at the end.

"Yeah. That"

After that we decided to show Jordan her dorm and then me and Ben went off and did something together for the rest if the day.

(Time skip)

Ben dropped me off at my dorm and I have him another hug and a really long kiss. (On purpose this time).

As I went into my dorm, I felt a little strange for some reason. I felt like a wave of magic had just blown past me or like going through the barrier when I left to go to Auradon.

Anyway when I fell asleep, I had a dream and it was a slightly weird dream.

(Start of dream)

As I was walking to my dorm, I noticed a dorr and since I was looking for Jordan I thought I should try it out. As I went in I said

"Jordan?"

It was quit for a second until I heard a voice say

"Come a little closer Mal"

I recognised the voice instantly and saw a little lamp and went over to it and sighed in relief that I had found Jordan.

"Hey. Well it must be kind of nice to be a genie huh Jordan? I wish I has your kind if magic"

After I said that I heard music playing and I felt dust form around me and the next thing I know I am in the lamp and I must say that it was beautiful.