Surprise

Carlos pov

I woke up and I heard Mal and Evie leave their room, but there was an extra voice but one I hadn't heard for quite a while now.

I got out of bed and opened my door to see Mal, Evie and...

"JORDAN!!!"

"Hi Carlos. How are you?"

"Good. Just surprised to see you. What about you?"

"Yeah I'm good. King Ben sent me an invite to come and live here in Auradon."

I just stared at her and then snapped out of my day dream and followed the girls to the dinning roo.

Jay was still asleep but it will probably be a bit awkward when Jay sees Jordan as he used to have a massive crush on her and I think he still does.

*Time skip

JAY had finally woken up after me trying for 10 minutes straight.

"Jay close your eyes and let me take you somewhere"

"Carlos dude. I'm not going out with you ever. I not gay. Plus you k ow I still have a crush on Jordan

(If you are part of LGBT please don't be offended. I have nothing against you. I know someone who is gay and he is like an uncle to me. I just needed to put it in the story.)

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Jay, neither am I. And I would never go out with you anyway or even THINK about it. I need to show you somewhere and trust me, it will be worth it"

"Ok. FINE"

JAY said it in such a teenagery way it was unbelievable.

I made him close his eyes and I took him by the hand and took him down to where mal and Jordan where.

"Carlos, where are you taking me?"

"Hold in a sec just stand that and wait until I say open"

With that I pushed him forward

"Why can't I jus open my...."

Before he finished his sentence I interrupted him

"OPEN!"

He looked forward and opened his eyes. A look of surprise and hapyness grew over his face.

"JORDON!!!!"

He ran to Jordan and gave her a massive hug. Me and mal just stood back and was fantasizing over the two if them. They would be such a great couple it was unreal.