Peterick: Stalker

Kind of inspired by the Youngblood Chronicles (11/10 film would totally recommend)

"NO!"

"But Patrick-"

"NOPE," Patrick threw his hands up in frustration, halfheartedly glaring at Pete, "The beat just doesn't fit the tone of the lyrics!"

Joe looked up from his box of takeout, "I think we need a break."

"Joe you've been on your break for the past two hours," Andy sighed.

"What's your point?"

"GUYS!" Patrick yelled again, "We are coming back from hiatus and we can't have half done shitty songs as a way to announce we're back!"

"I think Joe's right," Pete pointed out calmly, "Come on Pat, let's go out for coffee."

Defeated, Patrick sighed. "You guys wanna come?"

"Nah, we've got our take out," Andy plopped on the couch next to Joe and opened another box.

"Then it's just you and me Pattycakes," Pete grinned.

"Don't call me that."

"Have fun!" Joe called after them, winking.

Pete grabbed Patrick's hand and led him out of the studio. With the band spending hours locked up in the studio it had already turned dark outside, making the neighborhood feel eerily quiet, Patrick shivered. 

Pete gripped Patrick's waist protectively, knowing his boyfriend has a fear of the dark, Patrick shrunk into his side.

Pete leaned into the younger man, "So tell me about that idea you were talking about before."

His attempt to distract Patrick proved to have worked as he immediately inflated, "Oh yeah I have this great idea for like an awesome riff! Something that goes like whHHhhooooOOOAAAaaaaAAaa," he sang excitedly, filling up the entire street with the sound of his angelic voice. 

Pete giggled, "Yo that was dope!"

"I know." The two immature man dissolved into giggles again, until Pete felt Patrick tense up under his arm. 

"Did you hear something?" Patrick mumbled.

"No?"

There was another rustle behind them and they both whipped around just to see the empty street. Well until Patrick let out a scared squeak. 

Pete gripped Patrick tighter, "What is it?"

"Do you not see that?!" the smaller man shrieked.

Now Pete was seriously getting worried for his boyfriend. He gently pulled the younger man around the corner, "Look the shop's right across the street. You really need that coffee."

Patrick sighed, "Yeah..."

The musicians speed walked into the small cafe, up to the counter. Pete ordered for both of them while Patrick fidgeted with a string on his cardigan. The raven haired man picked up their coffees and guided them to a table in the corner.

"You okay, baby?" Pete reached over to grab Patrick's hand as he sipped his coffee.

Patrick hid his head in his hands, "I think I'm seeing things," his small voice was muffled.

"What you mean?" Pete asked, concerned.

"You mean you didn't see it," the blonde whispered.

"See what?"

Patrick still didn't lift his face from his hands, "In the empty street I saw a pair of glowing red eyes... and the lady at the counter was acting kinda weird."