1

Carved limestone statues lined the long, dimly-lit hall. With them, marble columns stood to their backs. In between these columns, exquisite paintings made their home, bursting with color and grandeur. The entire hallway was built with marble, even the roof, curved and elevated at fifty feet off the ground. Lanterns lined the hall, providing what little light there was.

Even though the hall was dark, the residents of Mount Olympus still enjoyed wandering around. Some chose to admire the artwork, some wished to see the statues, but most hoped to run into a god. Usually, the main Olympian gods stayed in their throne room, but outings have recently become part of their daily routine.

A certain presence stepped into one of the illuminated spaces of the hall. The god laid back against the cool marble, gazing across the room. He put his head back on the wall, folding his arms. Dark brown eyes scanned across the hall, landing on a group of goddesses. This god knew he was attractive. His gaze met with the group of girls, and he smirked, almost as if he was inviting them over. And, like moths to a flame, they were all over him in a matter of seconds, kissing his neck, running their hands along his muscles, one girl even falling to her knees in front of him.

It was easy to fall for a man of his stature. His wavy, blond hair fell over his eyes, brushing against his long eyelashes. He had interestingly plump lips, and his skin was tanned, considering his time spent in the sun spanned most of the day. His muscles were easily shown through the drape of his toga, shapely and curved along his body. He often wore minimal clothing just to show off and attract the girls.

I mean, the guy couldn't exactly help it. After all, he was the god of sexual attraction. But that doesn't mean he can't enjoy the attention. He loved the feeling of having others at his mercy, having them literally begging for his touch. He never gave it, though, letting others touch him and pleasure him, but never actually returning the favor. Why? Well, he didn't care. He didn't care for any of them. He just wanted to feel good.

Eros, the god of sexual attraction, desire, love, and procreation. Or Jimin, as was his real name. His namesake god fit his image perfectly. Despite being fawned over every hour of the day, he loved watching others fall for each other. Sometimes, when he was feeling generous, he even made it happen for the fools who couldn't tell that they were truly in love for each other.

The gods even fell victim to his arrows. Once, when he was feeling cockier than usual, he took an arrow to his friend Taehyung- commonly known as Poseidon- and made him fall for Heracles, a demi-god full of talent and beauty. "Jungkook, he says to call him. I like it." Taehyung whispered this information to him while they were drunk one night, so Jimin decided to make it happen. He shot Taehyung first, and took amusement in watching him chase after the younger for a couple of hours before he finally shot Jungkook as well. In this case, his arrows helped.

However, he loved tricking the other gods into being attracted to people they hate. He once shot an arrow at Namjoon, the intellect and ruler of Olympus, and paired him with Hera, a vengeful and jealous woman with no care or respect for Namjoon's interests. She also hated Jungkook, for reasons which no one understood. In the time the arrows affected them, they loved each other, even deciding to get married. Over time, however, they grew weary and resentful of each other. Despite still being married, the couple kept a significant distance. This antic got Jimin a lightning bolt to the ass (Namjoon claimed it was an accident, since lightning can get out of control).

In the end, though, the gods can't help but love him, even if they have to put up with his arrogancy. They needed him when their love lives went wrong. They needed someone to fawn over, crush on, and sleep with occasionally. Jimin needed the other gods as well. He fed off of their attention, which caused him to glow, adding glimmers of gold to his already tanned skin.

And for Jimin, this was how every day went- he sat on his throne, met with the girls, toured the world, and occasionally created drama in the heavens. Routine, after many years, starts to feel boring, and this feeling of boredom finally began to affect Jimin. Maybe he'd switch things up a bit- create some relationships, start a fight, something major. All he knew was that he needed to spice things up a bit.

And he knew just how to do that.

~~

ooh let's hope i can write this well i wanna make sure this fic turns out great