True Love

My opinion on... True Love

Finding true love isn't easy. Picture this.

You're standing in a room, filled with hundreds of people. All of you have different color shirts on, but there are two shirts of each color. All you have to do, is find the person with the same color shirt on. Easy, right? Wrong. The lights are out, and you aren't allowed to tell people what color you have.

You bump into people, and start to chat. Let's say your color is light purple. You meet someone, but by their hints, you discover they are more of a green. You shouldn't waste your time with them, although sometimes people will stay with them, for fear of being by themselves.

Sometimes you will meet people who have a color so similar to yours. They may have a periwinkle. (It's a light purple, but has more blue in it, and is also my moms favorite color). They may seem like the one, and you could definitely be in love with them. It doesn't have to be perfect. But just know, somewhere out there, you will find another light purple, the exact shade of yours. That is your true love.

Keep in mind, some people will try and manipulate you. They may pretend they are a certain color to get closer to you. Then, either you stay with them in a dull relationship that isn't great, or you will end up having your heart broken.

The most important thing to remember, is that these shirts are not given out randomly. You are matched up based on your talents, attributes, personality, strength (talking about mental strength here), patience, and so many more. You are matched up perfectly. Someone who can get very aggravated, will be matched with someone who has lots of patience.

People will find a way to work out their problems with each other. You will trust them more, love them more than yourself, be honestly willing to die for them. You will put their needs before your own. When you fight, which will happen, you will work it out. You can talk, work it out, and love each other the entire time.

When you are in love, you feel like you are flying. It makes everything feel magical. Your heart will pound when you look at them, your hands will shake and sweat at the thought of touching them, you will smile at the mere mention of their name.

You will find your true love. They are out there somewhere. It's not easy, and is very rare that your first boyfriend/girlfriend will be with you forever.

***Okay idk where this went, I thought it sounded good but idk now ugh lol

Let me know what you think!

Plleeeaaaassssseeeeee comment something else for me to write about next time :D

Love ya xoxo***