The Big Day

The picture above is Audrey Harper one of the main characters, The Alpha's Mate. I am very new at writing so please give me a chance. I'll get better. I try to make my stories unique and mysterious not the typical cliché. Hopefully you guys enjoy this story. Thanks.

By: Desirae Britt

  Here is the main look of The Alpha

Here is the main look of The Alpha. You'll figure out his name through out the story.

Audrey's POV:

Today was the day, my big brother was going to become the Alpha of our pack today. I felt proud for my brother. Adam was meant to be an Alpha. He had always dreamed about being the Alpha of The Silver Moon Pack. And now today he was.

Today our pack will be having a big celebration party for Adam becoming the next Alpha. This was going to be the all time biggest party we've had. All the the Wolf packs across the US were invited to come and celebrate.

Hopefully I can meet my mate there tonight. I am still 18 and I still haven't found a mate yet. My best friend had. My other friends had. It seemed like I was in no hope for finding my mate...

"Audrey!" my best friend shouts outside the door pulling me out of my thoughts. I get up from my warm bed and open the door.

She walks in and hugs me tightly. I guess you could say my best friend was very hyper. She always stayed positive and knew how to cheer me up when I needed it. That's why I loved her for her. I'm glad I had her.

"Time to get ready for our big day!" She shouts excitedly. I was not in the mood for chit chat. I was still half asleep.

"Vicky we don't have another 8 hours until the party tonight" I say with my raspy morning voice. Ehhh. I wanted to go back to bed back to my thoughts. Sure I was excited for today but getting out of bed was a struggle for me. Always.

"I know that gives us time to go shopping for dresses tonight and get our nails done!" She says almost shouting. "You could find your mate tonight Audrey!" I look at her tiredly still half asleep.

She pulls me out of bed. "Come on chop chop chop!" She says shouting.

"Okay okay I'm up" I say annoyed man she could be demanding sometimes. But she's my motivation half of the time.

Already dressed I head downstairs with Vicky. I see my brother and my Dad who is The Alpha currently having a discussion.

"Good morning" I say happily.

"Morning" they say back. Today was a busy day for them. They were arranging the big party tonight. So I knew not to bug them to much. I grab a qucik bowl of ceral and eat qucikly. Vicky was rushing me to hurry.

 Vicky was rushing me to hurry