Just Your Luna

Aubrey POV:

We both end up in a room... His room. It was huge. He slams the door. He looked as if he was about to shift. That wouldn't be a good thing. But that girl pissed me off.

He pushes me against the door slowly looking at me with a look of so much hate. He bites on his jaw. His eyes are pitch black.

"YOU COULDN'T CONTROL YOUR ANGER!, DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF LOOK THIS GIVES ON OUR PACK!" He says yelling in his Alpha tone. I stay quiet.

"IF I BOTHER YOU THAT MUCH WHY THE HELL AM I HERE!" I say yelling back. I was going to fight back. I'm not backing down. Even if that meant challenging an Alpha.

"Do not talk to me like that." He says. He looked as if he was about to shift at any moment.

"I will talk to you however I fucking want." I say back. He looks away trying to control his anger.

"I knew you were a mistake" he says looking straight at me. How could someone say something like that to there own mate? I wanted to cry. I was done. I was angry of the fact he treated me like this. I slapped him hard. His cheeck had a mark.

He looks at me. He balls his fist. He then smiles. But not the kind of happy smile.

"Get out of my room" he says. I look at him almost scared but I don't want to show it.

"Are you scared? Of letting your emotions out. Admit it your a complete asshole! You knew you were wrong for taking me! Your only mad at yourself. You are a messed up person. I've always wished for my one and only mate to treat me like I was the only thing he cared about!" But all you want from me is to be your Luna for your pack. You don't care!" I cry in tears not knowing what to expect as his response.

He doesn't say anything and walks towards his bed. I look at him waiting for some kind of response.

"I don't need a mate or want one, I only need you for certain reasons. For my pack. And for pups. That's all. Nothing else."he says. My heart just broke. I felt like I was worth nothing. And yet I thought my mate was suppose to always care.

"You can leave now." He says opening the door guiding me to leave. I look at him disbelieved that someone could have such a cold heart. I leave and head towards back to my room.

I lay in my bed. I stare at the wall. Tears streaming down my face. Why me? Is all I could think of. Why me? What did I do to deserve a mate like this. This was not love. He was just cold. After a while of thinking and crying I doze off to sleep.

I wake up. I felt empty. Suddenly all the thoughts of last night came back to me. I try to erase them but it just comes back up. I felt rejected by my own mate. I was emotionally done. Not even my wolf would talk to me.

I decide to get out of bed and wash up. I hop in the shower and change into some comfortable clothing to run in. I decided to work out to get my mind off of my mate. Maybe it's help.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and head downstairs. Everyone was still asleep I'm guessing. But it was only 7 in the morning. I'm sure the Alpha was busy. I walk into down the hall to find the gym room.

I open the door and see him. Taking his shirt off... I check him out. He had tattoos all on his torso. My Wolf had completely took it all in. And I did. He feels my stares and turns around.

"I was just leaving" I say quickly embarrassed he caught me staring.

"Don't" he says. "We need to train".

"Why?" I say confused.

"I don't need a weak Luna" he says wiping his sweat on his shirt.

"Your calling me weak?" I say. He just doesn't stop being an ass. He smiles. I've never seen him smile before. But why was he smiling now?

"I guess I am, show me your not while we train" he says. I look at him excepting this challenge. At my pack we always trained. I had this.

"First off will start off with your fighting skills." He says. This would be easy. But I never went against an Alpha.

"Against you?" I ask nervously.

"Yes, I need to know your weaknesses so I can help you train." He says. I nod my head trying to not seem feared. I tried to get my Wolf to concentrate. His shirt was off exposing his perfect fit body. I shake my head to erase these thoughts.

We both get in ready stance. I come at him first and go for the first knee kick with my Wolf speed. But before I even could he flips me over into the mat.

I groan in pain. "Could you a least take it easy?" I ask. He looks at me bored waiting for me to get up. I acted like I was in great pain to make him think I was weak. But I knew just wear to hit him. I elbowed him right in the nose and he leans back not expecting that.

I get off the ground laughing at him. He grabs my foot and pushes me to ground. I groan in pain. That's going to leave a bruse. I get up and try to punch him but he catches my hand. Sparks flow everwhere. He then flips me over now on top of me holding me down. Not being able to fight back.

Man this is not the time for my wolf to be having thoughts. He looks at me waiting for a move. I knee him his manhood. He groans in pain and let's go. I smiled and get up.

"Guess I win?" I say laughing. He looks up. Suddenly I'm on the ground. He got off that mat to get a drink of water. I groan in more pain.

"You can't use wolf speed" I say in pain. He looks at me smirking.

"Yes I can, your weak you should've seen that coming. I was going easy on you Audrey" he says.

Hearing him say my name made shiver. He looks at me up and down and shakes his head.

"What?" I ask confused. He comes closer. My heart beats faster.

"You need to stop" he says.

"Stop what?" I say even more confused. I look at him.

He comes much closer. I could feel his breath against my face. I'm pretty sure I looked like a damn tomato.

He puts hand on my waist pushing me firmly closely to him. Every touch had sparks. I felt alive. My knees felt weak.

"This is never going to happen" he whispers in my ear. I look at him confused as to why he's teasing. I knew this game.

I rest my hand on his cheek. And move my head closer to his ear.

"Stop teasing, I don't like games" I whisper back at him. I leave the room. My wolf took total control of me. I needed to leave before something more happened. He didn't care about me. So it couldn't happen. Nothing ever could. I walk away still shocked at what had happened.

____________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter :) Check out my new book "The Bad Boy". And I know that some of you are probably still wondering what the Alpha's name is. You'll find out next chapter. Thx for reading. Bye!