Brand new start

The next morning Julianna was waken up by the sound of Antonio's alarm clock going off. She looked over to see what time it was. It was 5:30 A.M.

"I don't even think Hank gets up this early." She groaned. 

"That's because I get up and go work out before I go to work. Want to join me?" He asked as he started to kiss her arms up to below her neck. Goosebumps filled her skin. 

"What kind of working out are we talking about?" She teased. 

"Oh you're too funny." He replied sarcastically. "I go to the gym at six." 

"Well I guess I can go since I am already up." She said while she got up to get dressed. "Oh wait, I don't have work out clothes." She had forgot that they came straight from Sabrina's house after last night's incident. 

"Do you want to work out in those?" He pointed to her skinny jeans and t-shirt.

"Uh Antonio, are you not thinking straight. Does it look like I will be able to work out in these?" She laughed. 

"Well, I guess not." He grabbed her and brought her close to him. He rested his hand on her face and brought hers close to his and kissed her. "What're you going to do today?" He asked her.

"Well, my plan is to actually go job searching." 

"What seriously? Where are you gonna look for jobs at? I'm surprised you want to work." 

"Well, I need to so I can make money for myself. Plus, I really want a car and the car I want is the Hellcat so I need something that pays good." She laughed. "Maybe I'll be a waitress or bartender. I hear they make some good money."

"Yeah, then you'll have all the guys drooling over you." 

"Am I sensing a little bit of...jealousy?" She teased. 

"Maybe just a tad bit." He smiled.

"Well I can promise you that you don't have anything to worry about. I'm not a player. Never cheated although I have been cheated on countless times."

"Well you know I am loyal myself. You'll never have to worry." He got up and started to get dressed. She watched as he went about his morning. 

She walked to the living room to wait for him to finish everything that he was doing. 

Shortly after, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed some water bottles from the fridge. 

"You ready to go?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'll go to hang out for a bit. It's kind of early to be going anywhere right now anyways."

She walked out of the house first, and then he followed, locking his door. It was really cold that morning. The freezing wind made her cheeks red. They got into the car and drove to the gym.

They arrived to the gym and Antonio sat his stuff down and immediately got into the boxing right that was in the middle of the room. Julianna sat on a nearby chair, wondering what he was going to do next. "He boxes?" Her thoughts trailed off as someone else got into the ring. It was a younger kid, maybe sixteen. 

"Okay, you ready?" Antonio raised his hands. They began to throw hits towards each other. Antonio had such a great impact on people. Julianna admired that about him. Then a young woman came up to the boxing ring. She was beautiful, probably a little older than Julianna. She had long brunette hair, slim body waist and tanned skin. 

"Hey Antonio, are you ready for our work out?" She sent a flirtatious smile his way. Julianna raised her eyebrow up. She wasn't one to normally get jealous, but this woman blew her out of the water with her looks. Antonio began to work out with her. Jules watched as they worked out so well. "Why am I feeling like this." She thought frustrated. Then her phone rang.