Chapter 1: The First Village

NOTE: This is Dark Pit's view of the Adventure of Icarus, which is Pit view. This is a joint story effort!

_____________________________________________________

I was in my new house, that's located in one of the outer villages of Skyworld. I was pacing again, something was nagging on my mind. I thought it was just something about Pit and shrugged it off. Everything was peaceful so, there was nothing to do, making it boring.

I still couldn't wrap my mind around something, something was off. My mind slipped to the thought of Hades, HADES! Man I must be losing it, Hades has been gone, he WON'T return. But I just knew something wasn't right...I felt it and I just knew it too.

Suddenly, I heard torturing something-is-wrong screams outside. I instantly grab my Palutena Bow, a gift from Pit, and dash outside. Crap Hades back, I instantly thought to my self, Underworld troops were swarming the villages. Monoeyes were laying havoc to the buildings, Skuttlers were torturing the poor villagers, and is that a Clubberskull in a package over there? I quickly decide to take out any Underworld creeper trying to open that package while saving the people from the stupid Skuttlers.

I quickly took out all the Skuttlers, I mean come on! Skuttlers aren't even a challenge to newbs. "Any angels," looks around, "or anyone that are willing to fight grabs arms, and take care of the Monoeyes!" I yell. An angel responds, "What's a Monoeye?" Stupid little- no don't start now Dark Pit, keep calm, "The one eye creatures destroying the buildings." The groups of volunteers nodded and grabbed weapons from their small weapon's building, more like a shack I would say. Unexpectedly, a voice booms from the sky above me and I look up. "Oh my, looks like goth angel here is trying to form a pathetic little resistance. Well, It will be fun to see your hope's crushed in seconds," Hades disgusting voice boomed with laughter. A lighting bolt flashed and the Clubberskull was released.

"Oh my, mother of the mirror," I whispered as I barely made my way out of the Clubberskull's smashing fists. The other fighters weren't so lucky, they were crushed within seconds like Hades had said. There was one angel left and before the Clubberskull reached him he stared at me right in the eye. "Leave, go to Lady Palutena, before it's too late. Before all of Skyworld is gone and h-," a single tear was running slowly down his cheek as the Clubberskull crushed him.

Against my choice of judgement, I flew toward Paluenta's Temple as fast as I could. Only one thing was on my mind while flying away, 'Leave, go to Lady Palutena, before it's too late. Before all of Skyworld is gone and h'......But only 'Before all of Skyworld is gone' repeated in my mind.