Chapter 1: The Flight to Egypt

(y/n)= your name/or any short handed nickname that you go by

(l/n)= last name

(f/c)= favorite color

(f/f)= favorite food

(f/d)= favorite drink

(e/c)=eye color

(f/f)=favorite flower

(y/n) POV

Here I am, in an airport heading to Egypt for two different reasons, 1 being the letter that I got yesterday about my older sister's death and that they needed a family member to identify the body, she was fathers favorite, he couldn't bring himself to go see her dead corps. It hasn't even been a whole week since I reported her missing since she stopped sending me letters from Egypt. And the second reason was the reason why she left. Man just another reason why father can't stand to see my face.

I walked around looking for my flight number and when we take off. I went through security I put my phone and other metal items into the box in front of me on the counter while the metal detector went over my black hoodie and dark blue jeans. After security I took my seat on the plane and sat near the window. After a small time passed a flight attendant came to me. "Excuse me madam would you like some complementary raisins? Also the plan will be taking off soon." I looked at her and smiled, "No thank you I don't really like raisins do you have anything else?" she looked down into her bag and handed me some chips. "Thank you," I said as she walked off.

It wasn't long before the plan started moving and the seatbelt light went on, I took out my phone and earbuds and put on one of my favorite playlists. As I sat there staring out the window I thought of the last time I saw my sister, that was 3 months ago.

~Flashback 3 Months ago~

"WHY! WHY! WHY!" father screamed while clutching his fists full of blood. He looked at me laying on the floor with blood all over my body. Then he started to beat me again while screaming "WHY!" 'What do you mean?' that was all I could think at the time. All I could remember was that I couldn't handle it anymore, then my Guardian Angel came to me and blocked his fists.

She was there since my birth that protected me from harm, I gave her the name of Rava, meaning god of light, to some or others a divine spirit of purity. Father stood their with a shocked expression on his face. I tried to "stand"(A/n:Yes Rava is a stand) up and walk out of the building, to my sister it was home, to me it was a place of torture. As I walked out to the porch I saw her getting into a car with friends, with her several suitcases. 'She was going to leave me behind with this man that she has to stop before he murders his youngest daughter?'

~End of Flashback~

I was drawn out of my old memories as soon as the song changed from depression to a happy song, the rest of the flight I just wondered if she was watching over me wherever she was, was she happy?

*Time skip~Provided by Speedwagon Inc.*

It was around 2 p.m. once I got off the plane. I went straight to the morgue, the thought of my older sister in there surrounded with random dead people started to bug me. Sure she was father's favorite but she was always so nice to me.

Once I got there the sight horrified me, I felt so sickened by the fact that humans could do such things to their own kind, she looked as if she was drained of her blood, she looked like a raisin, that thought just made me hate raisins even more. "No wonder you asked for a family member to identify the body." I said to the morgue worker. He responded back, with a bit of remorse in his tone,"Yeah that's why we had to call you in, sorry for all of the trouble that we have caused you." I looked at my sister's body intently and replied, "Oh that's okay, I needed to come for medical reasonings anyway, by the way do you know who did this, like did the police catch the killer?" I looked up to stare at his blank face staring towards me, "Uh I'm not really sure" he rubbed the back of his neck and stated in a tone like humor almost, "I only get the bodies, not really the stories of why they come to me..." I studied his face, it seemed like he was trying to be funny...another reason why I don't understand people, I mean come on dude, MY SISTER JUST DIED THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO MAKE JOKES... gosh. It was quiet for a good 5 minutes, until someone bursts in. A man with medical clothing came in with another body on a spreader. The two men spoke for awhile then the man that just came in had left. The morgue worker had unzipped the body bag. I stood there shocked by the sight, another victim. I clenched my fists with anger, and stormed out.

 I clenched my fists with anger, and stormed out