Chapter 12: Two new paths have formed

(A/n) POV~

It was dark in the empty streets of Egypt. A man was hiding in the shadows waiting he wore only black, he was a tall man with a short hair length. A pair of loud foot steps came towards the ominous man who lurked in the darkness. The steps slowed down when it approached the man. The man who was currently running but stopped, placed the girl he had in his hands down in the other mans arms. A black limo had parked in the street in front of the two men and passed out and bleeding girl. The limo driver had gotten out of the car and went to the door closest to the two men and opened the door signaling them to get in the car. The two men approached the vehicle and the driver stopped the man second man from coming in. A voice that was deep and demanding as well as calm said, "Go back to Dio Hol Horse, your job here is done. Expect to be payed only half of what we agreed on." Hol Horse was shocked and was about to get his stand out when the limo driver snaps his fingers surrounding Hol Horse in a ring of fire. The limo driver spoke, "He said to go back you disrespectful dog, you unloyal pet! He gave you an order, but you seem to not listen. The reason why your getting half paid is due to harming the girl when ordered not to. Now go back, and finish your job!"

Dio POV~

As I looked out into the dark sky I only knew that I should have gone after (y/n) myself instead of letting Hol Horse do it, If anything happened to her I wouldn't know what to do. The large doors opened, a bloody Hol Horse walked in. He was stumbling and he didn't return my beloved to me. I went up to him and grabbed his shirt. "What happened!!" I threw him up against the wall while still holding on to his shirt. A crack of light from the other room lighted up the dark living room. Enya had just entered. Enya walked towards the lamps with a flame in her hand. She slowly lighted up the room and took a seat on a couch beside our little discussion. "Are you two done?!"

...(A/n)
So sorry for the lack of updates! Please forgive me, uh life issues and all...but ap testing is done...for now so I'll try to update more. Thank you everyone for the votes and for being patient and staying tuned to the story. You guys make my life worth living when I read you comments and thank you all for the support. I love you ALL!