Chapter 7: I Need You

*☡Warning☡*
This chapter is extremely long, it also containes mature content, this is also my first Lemon so try to be nice with the comments.
¤Reader descression is advised¤

Dio POV

I was in the dinning hall waiting for (y/n) to show up. It was around 5:00 p.m. "Enya!?" She walked into the room. "Yes my Lord Dio?" I got off of my chair. "How long do human appointments take?" She waited before replying. "A long time my lord...but not this long." She quickly tried to walk away out of the room. I froze time and walked to her. Once time unfroze again she jumped back into a chair I had placed behind her to sit on. She was hiding something from me. "Enya?...Is there something that your not telling me?!" She tried to escape my eyes gaze but found it useless, useless, useless to struggle. "FINE!... (Y/N) IS TRAPPED IN THE HOSPITAL!" There was still something else she was holding back. I grabbed hold of her shoulders and squeezed them tightly. She winced at the pain. "FINE, OKAY! SHES BLEEDING OUT!" I let go and ran towards the door to save my beloved (y/n). "WAIT! THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE...shes trapped with Jotaro Kujo." 'My enemy has her in his possession!!!' "Is there ANYTHING ELSE?!?!" She looked worried and tried to stay out of reach. "They kissed." The whole castle started to become dark due to my aura. "I'll deal with you later!" With that last statement I ran out the doors. 'Sun or no sun I am going to save her, even if its the last thing I do.'

Jotaro POV

"No no no!" (y/n) shook her head and kept backing away from me. I got up and slowly walked towards her. "(y/n) just calm down and let me-" She lifted up her shirt. I blushed a deep red. 'Not the time Jotaro.' I told myself. I stopped walking, as I scanned her body of the multiple wounds wrapped around her (s/c) skin. I noticed that the wounds weren't caused by the roof collapse, they were old wounds that were poorly tended to. I practically ran to her side. I grabbed her arm violently. "Who did this to you?" She just continued muttering to herself. I shook the arm I had hold of, once again I said, "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" This time yelling louder trying to snap her out of it. She slightly mover her head up to face mine. In a quiet whisper she said, "Some of them are from my father, others are from fights I've been in, and most are self inflicted." With each statement said she pointed to a particular scar that bleed. I stared into her (e/c) eyes. "Why? Why do this to yourself?!?!?!" Everything fell silent. Tears once again fell from her beautiful (e/c) eyes. she covered her face with her hands. "How long have you had this problem of hurting yourself through others?" All I could of my thoughts rushed to a (hair color term) that always had a smile on her face. Laughing at whatever came her way good or bad. 'How can someone this hurt put on a fake smile everyday, not showing her sadness thats killing her?' She passed out and was about to fall. Star Platinum caught her. "I need to get you out of here." Star Platinum gave her to me, to hold. I forced Star Platinum to punch an opening. "Everything is going to be okay." I whispered to her as the light from the setting sun shined through the cracks of the broken rocks. "ORA!" With that last ora we were free. I rushed her to an unused spreader and tried to find an ambulance to put her in for medical care. I found the old man and the rest of the group. Polnareff looked at me. "Are you okay Jotaro?" I looked at him. A female paramedic came over after seeing the blood on my shirt and started to check for any wounds. "I'm fine bitch, dont touch me!" I slapped her arm off me. Polnareff looked confused. "Yo, uh Jotaro why did you bring an empty hospital spreader?" I turned around hopeing that he was wrong that she was still there. "(y-y/n)'s on the spreader-" Polnareff grabbed my shoulder. "Hey, it's going to be okay, we'll fin-" I cut him off. "No, NO! she's bleeding out, SHE'LL DIE WITHOUT THE PROPER ATTENTION!" I ran towards the paramedics asking if they had seen anysight of her. She was just gone.

Dio POV

As I approached the scene I saw (y/n) on a hospital spreader and decided to take her into my care. "Za Worldo!" As time stopped, I thought I saw (y/n)'s chest still rise and fall. As I came closer I placed my hand on her face. A small smile spread on her face. 'She must be strong to be able to move while time is frozen still. I'm glad that your okay (y/n). I held her in my arms and she slowly awoke. "Dio." She reached for my face and caressed my cheek, she gave a small smile. Then looked past me to where Jotaro was standing. She dropped her hand, "You know he helped me." I grabbed her fallen hand and placed it back on my face. "I know love, I know... I'm gping to take you home now to get healed, okay." She smiled even more happily, "okay." I took a few steps away into a forming crowd. "Za World!" As I continued and blended with the crowd I heard someone yelling (y/n)'s name.