Chapter 4: At the Doctors

(y/n) POV

The curtains in the room might have blocked out the majority of the sun, it still managed to hit my face causing me to wake up. As I looked around me and remembered last night, I looked to where Dio should have been sleeping, but he wasn't there. I fell back into Dio's bed, then someone's voice startled me to sit up once again. "Morning love, did you sleep well?" Dio said as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and putting his weight on me forcing us back onto the bed. He was on top of me, leaving me unable to move. His lips then kissed my forehead, and as he kissed me I let out a giggle, "So what are we?" I asked, he looked confused then gave a small smile then responded, "Well we are a couple, we are stand users, you're a human, and I'm a vampire god." he looked deep into my (e/c) eyes as if to find my true feelings towards what he just said. "Okay, so Rava is a Stand?" I asked while trying to change the subject, he nodded his head in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence it was a peaceful silence we just looked at each others faces as if it were the first time seeing each other's face. Then someone bursted through the doors of the room, I was the first to break the stare that we both had on each other to look towards the door. It was an old lady, she looked like she had two left hands. Dio looked straight up pissed as he got off of me, she looked traumatised just by his stare. 'Glad I'm not her right now.' "What do you want Enya, can't you see that I'm busy?" Dio said in the scariest voice I've ever heard in my life. "O-oh my lord Dio, I'm terribly sorry, I had no idea that you had another visitor." 'Her voice was scared and shaky, so would mine if I heard a voice like that but what did she mean by another visitor?' As their conversation continued, I thought back to wait Dio said. "Vampire God?" I whispered out quietly as I thought. Dio stopped his conversation and looked at me. He moved his hand to my cheek and smiled. "Say it again." I blushed as I finally realising that he over heard me. "W-what?" I looked away from his golden eyes. The lady thats callsd Enya asked, "W-would you like me to come back when your guest leaves lord Dio?" Dio moved his hand from my cheek to my chin, pulling me closer to his face. Silence filled the room. Then Dio brought leaned to my ear and whispered, "Well, she asked a question." He pulled away from my ear, and brought his golden eyes back to my (e/c) ones. "I dont understand the question that was asked." He smiled widely. "What I mean is are you staying here for the day?" Enya inturrupted again saying, "Lord Dio, its 10 minutes to 12:00p.m., if we dont start now we might-" My (e/c) eyes widened '10 minutes to 12:00...' I got up and ran to my suit case. I threw off my shirt (Don't worry you have an undershirt on) and put a clean (f/c) shirt on. "(Y/N)! What are you doing?" Dio said as he tried to look away but found himself only staring more. "I'm sorry Dio but I have to go, I have a Doctors appointment at 12:00p.m and I can't miss it. I promise to tell you everything when I come back." I yelled out while heading to the door. "Thank you for everything Dio!"

~time skip to the hospital... again~

(y/n) POV

11:59p.m. I rushed to the front desk. 'Wow, I can't believe that I got here without getting lost.' "Hello how can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked me. "Hi my name is (y/n) and I have an appointment at 12:00p.m. with Doctor Alonzo." She looked at me with discuss. "Well, your late." I stared at her intently. "What! But its at 12-" I was cut off. "Why dont you look at the clock? Its 12:03p.m., that means that your late." I tightened my fists. 'My sister died to get me here, theres no way that I'm going to turn back because I was 3 minutes late.' As I was about to throw a fit the Doctor came out. "Whats going on here?!" The front desk nurse was shocked. "D-doctor Alonzo, s-she was late, s-so I'm sending her back." The doctor switched glances from her to me, then back. "Is your name, (y/n) by any chance?" I was surprised by his statement. "Yes sir. (Y/N) (L/N)!" He smiled but seemed saddened by something. He gave a small chuckle, "She said that you'd be late, you nothing like her you know. If you didnt say your name I would have never guessed that you two where related..." silence filled the room. "I cleared my whole days schedule for you just in case. I'll be seeing you now."

(A/n); sorry for the long wait, I was going to do the thing where authors say that their still alive but... I'm really not, due to me not having a life, so... ANYWAYS, this is a pic of 'RAVA' in her regular form, she turns into an angel when provoked. 'Rava' turns invisable, but you can tell when she does on account that she is you, in a way. You can use the elements fire, water, earth, wind, metal, ice, lightening, ect. on account of 'Rava's' power from Legends of Kora. 'Rava's' scales are armored up. Due to her not being able to be seen, she is considered weak to those who underestimate you, but in fact she is strong and is able to counter or use any stands power after seeing them use it only once. You can see any stand even if the person hasn't released it. You can point out all of the flaws and weakenesses of the stand after one glance. 'Rava's' hair is made out of strong materials that are able conduct eletrical currents. In human/Angle form she is stronger and more defended by her armor. She is both far ranged and short ranged combat. (Feel free to changethe color scheme or either of the 'Rava' forms) (the dragon version of Rava is mine, the other pic of Rava isnt mine but I thought that If she looked like a human it would seem weird, and its a cool pic of a mech.)

)